tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip Type A - Full Slip Type B
Price: $44.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by @Kaka1888
Notes: Includes a 36 page booklet + character cards and art cards + numbered stickers.
Limit of 2 of each per customer

Lenti (1,000 copies) | Full Slip Type A (750 copies) | Full Slip Type B (750 copies)

12265967_1799241240303085_7750657040235401686_o.jpg 12265768_1799241360303073_6678662128495874280_o.jpg 12247971_1799241326969743_4365661774110731870_o.jpg

Pre-order date is the 26th of November (20:00) (Korean Time) - Time Zone Converter HERE12244563_1799241293636413_3458896313708645405_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my lenti a few days back and while it's not the best from Kimchi, it's still a great one. I really like it and I'm glad I went for it. Amazing release for an amazing movie. :drool::drool:

inside%20out%20spine_zpshpc7zqxv.jpg

[/URL][/IMG]

I got my one-click last week but only really got a look at it today. Overall, I like the colors and the overall package. I did notice something on the spine that i can't figure out. Why on the the lenti and type B is Joy upside down in the little square at the bottom and Joy and Sadness are right side up on Slip A? The Disney symbols on the top all face the same direction (i thought maybe it was meant so that it could be turned on either side and there would be a "right" side? but both Slip A&B Disney symbols are facing the same direction? Anyone else have any thoughts?

Last edited:

[/URL][/IMG]

I got my one-click last week but only really got a look at it today. Overall, I like the colors and the overall package. I did notice something on the spine that i can't figure out. Why on the the lenti and type B is Joy upside down in the little square at the bottom and Joy and Sadness are right side up on Slip A? The Disney symbols on the top all face the same direction (i thought maybe it was meant so that it could be turned on either side and there would be a "right" side? but both Slip A&B Disney symbols are facing the same direction? Anyone else have any thoughts?
WTF, all we ever hear from these Asian retailers is how "we will not put out inferior products, they have to pass this check and that check before being made available", then the next thing we hear is "sorry for the delay but this part of the package isn't ready yet but it will be worth the wait". How can this happen with all the checks and rigerous quality control we all hear about on a daily basis?

WTF, all we ever hear from these Asian retailers is how "we will not put out inferior products, they have to pass this check and that check before being made available", then the next thing we hear is "sorry for the delay but this part of the package isn't ready yet but it will be worth the wait". How can this happen with all the checks and rigerous quality control we all hear about on a daily basis?

For me it is no fault! The "Joy upside down" is an usual image from Disney used for example on the front of Full Slip B as well as on the spine of the steelbook itself.
I love the whole release!!

Reactions: AnubisNefer
For me it is no fault! The "Joy upside down" is an usual image from Disney used for example on the front of Full Slip B as well as on the spine of the steelbook itself.
I love the whole release!!
I understand that the pic is "an usual pic" but just look how awful it looks when all three spines are together like the pic above. Why not just use three different pics? Or even use the same pic on all three releases instead of just two. It makes the whole set look odd. It would be okay if you only own one variant, but for one click owners this looks very poor.

I understand that the pic is "an usual pic" but just look how awful it looks when all three spines are together like the pic above. Why not just use three different pics? Or even use the same pic on all three releases instead of just two. It makes the whole set look odd. It would be okay if you only own one variant, but for one click owners this looks very poor.
Since the Joy image was always upside down, beginning from early movie promotion time, I would have hated it if they would have changed that one. That would have been a quality error. I really love how it is and it also works well with her personality and therefore the movie. :thumbs: As for one-click collectors, the "fault" would actually be with the pic they used for the second full slip which is a bit sad though, yes.

First when ordered I went with Full slip A but after seeing the pics changed my mind to Full slip B very happy with the outcome looks really nice in hand.

Reactions: harry