tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip Type A - Full Slip Type B
Price: $44.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by @Kaka1888
Notes: Includes a 36 page booklet + character cards and art cards + numbered stickers.
Limit of 2 of each per customer

Lenti (1,000 copies) | Full Slip Type A (750 copies) | Full Slip Type B (750 copies)

12265967_1799241240303085_7750657040235401686_o.jpg 12265768_1799241360303073_6678662128495874280_o.jpg 12247971_1799241326969743_4365661774110731870_o.jpg

Pre-order date is the 26th of November (20:00) (Korean Time) - Time Zone Converter HERE12244563_1799241293636413_3458896313708645405_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and the other 2 variants sold for 35 which I believe is still a loss for the seller.
not surprising when all are still in stock
Come on and help the poor guy @tonykim
did not know he was on here.
I've been asked to return for a refund but I keep saying I just want the correct item :(

Last edited:
Not surprising that he blocked your account. As long as you don't complain it is all happy happy hunky dory. Once you complain you either don't get a response for ages unless you are lucky or end up getting your account blocked like a silly revenge attack.

• Informative
Reactions: Bunk
Not surprising that he blocked your account. As long as you don't complain it is all happy happy hunky dory. Once you complain you either don't get a response for ages unless you are lucky or end up getting your account blocked like a silly revenge attack.
wow, far from a good retailer if he's going to block you after a minor complaint(which in all honesty, has escalated due to his delay tactics :( )

I've had a couple wrong versions of steelbooks sent to me, received damaged items and each time, Tony has resolved the problem. Just need a little patience and perseverance but it is definitely frustrating, I know.

Reactions: harry
Actually I am not blocked but have been pushed to the limits long time back w.r to returning damaged item for a refund.

Anyways I hope your concerns are sorted out soon.
cheers. me too.

I've had a couple wrong versions of steelbooks sent to me, received damaged items and each time, Tony has resolved the problem. Just need a little patience and perseverance but it is definitely frustrating, I know.

Cheers Guys. Fingers crossed.

Hardly any in hand pictures videos for this, did really no one buy it?

Tempted by the lenti given its still available

wow, far from a good retailer if he's going to block you after a minor complaint(which in all honesty, has escalated due to his delay tactics :( )

To date the only hiccup i've had was with HDZeta but they sorted it out v quickly.

It's a shame you've been blocked and unfair to be honest.

To date the only hiccup i've had was with HDZeta but they sorted it out v quickly.

It's a shame you've been blocked and unfair to be honest.
tell me about it.
Had to wait like 9 months for the correct Thor:TDW sticker (had 2 orders in the meantime he forget to pop them in with after advising he would - was a bit of a headache tbh but I didnt complain or get shirty once)

luckily @Mickle_89 is helping me out and selling his Lenti from the one click (thank you!)
Had to go via RL friend for Fifth Element steel.

not happy with kimchi at all anymore tbh :(

Reactions: Mickle_89
Would love to see how the slip compares with the Kimchi Monsters Inc Lenti if anyone owns both. Particularly the spines :)