Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the info - very helpful and informative.
So, it seems that the third bonus disc is NOT a Zavvi exclusive then and I'm left wondering if it's just the U.K. and Italy or other territories as well because if that's the case maybe a chance of a 3-disc hub for us after all . . .?

It'll probably be a 3 disc hub. The 'exclusive' bit is most likely just for UK. No other UK retailer will have the bonus disc but the disc could be released overseas. Same for Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks which then turn up in other countries, exclusivity usually just means for the market it's released in.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
I don't think the bonus disc will be in a paper envelope thing (only one I've had like that is the wicker man because the studio f*cked it up) and the odd digital copy.
I think this will include a 3 disc hub.
Could be wrong though

I just realised mine was dispatched yesterday at 11:56 AM. I used a 5% discount code at the time. I didn't realise there was a 10% code when it first went live for pre-order. Did you order when it was re-stocked @BluSteel2012 and @Noodles? That is if was re-stocked recently, I can't remember. :shy:

It did come back for a short while on the 9 / 10 / 15 and I ordered it then as I'd missed it first time around.
Ordered with ZVC5 (GBP 23.74) which I believe was the only code available at the time :)

EDIT 18/11: Dispatch notification received 6.06 of this AM.

Last edited:
I just realised mine was dispatched yesterday at 11:56 AM. I used a 5% discount code at the time. I didn't realise there was a 10% code when it first went live for pre-order. Did you order when it was re-stocked @BluSteel2012 and @Noodles? That is if was re-stocked recently, I can't remember. :shy:
I originally placed my order when it first went live (back in July) and used the 5% off code, but then someone posted the 10% off code a few months later, so I cancelled my existing order and reordered (beginning of last month I believe) using that.

• Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I originally placed my order when it first went live (back in July) and used the 5% off code, but then someone posted the 10% off code a few months later, so I cancelled my existing order and reordered (beginning of last month I believe) using that.

Did the same :)

Dont know why some havent gotten a despatch yet though. Doesnt have to do with discounts cause mine is shipped also. Feels completely random as they dont go for who ordered first either. Thats Zavvi for ya... :banghead: they never make any sense what so ever.

Did the same :)

Dont know why some havent gotten a despatch yet though. Doesnt have to do with discounts cause mine is shipped also. Feels completely random as they dont go for who ordered first either. Thats Zavvi for ya... :banghead: they never make any sense what so ever.
Dunno mate, but lately it always seems to be the case with me now... if I use a discount code on a preorder, then they take their time dispatching it. :sleep:

I initially was going to pass on this but changed my mind and popped an order in when it went back up for a short period a few weeks ago.

I got it on Zavvi.de with the 'DEZR10' 10% code

• Informative
I initially was going to pass on this but changed my mind and popped an order in when it went back up for a short period a few weeks ago.

I got it on Zavvi.de with the 'DEZR10' 10% code

Ah, I see. The artwork on this is not great in my opinion but the film was very good and the exclusive bonus disc is too hard to pass up. Although I wonder when the exclusivity period is up Disney will release another Pixar boxset and include the bonus disc in that. But that's a hunch.

Ah, I see. The artwork on this is not great in my opinion but the film was very good and the exclusive bonus disc is too hard to pass up. Although I wonder when the exclusivity period is up Disney will release another Pixar boxset and include the bonus disc in that. But that's a hunch.
I'm a sucker for steelbooks with unique embossing. Especially front AND rear!! That's why I changed my mind as I had seen in hand pics of the French version before it was restocked on Zavvi.

I also went ahead and got John Carter against my better judgment!! (poor film but the embossed rear cover on the steelbook swung it for me!!) :p

Dispatched yesterday (with "Rurouni 3") and expecting arrival tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

EDIT 20/11: "Rurouni" arrived today in a thin card envelope from The Hut Group but no sign of "IO" - surely tomorrow !?

Last edited:
Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
So NOBODY has received this yet!!!!!

Mine was supposedly dispatched on Tuesday and says "on or before 20th November"...some people had Monday dispatch e-mails!!!!!

Here's my theory.....Zavvi charged cards last weekend so people couldn't cancel, have sent out dispatch e-mails BUT have held onto the stock for a "receive on release day" scenario....that can be THE only reason!!!! otherwise someone would have had a copy by now!!!!

Yet again Zavvi sink to new depths!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Flash
So NOBODY has received this yet!!!!!

Mine was supposedly dispatched on Tuesday and says "on or before 20th November"...some people had Monday dispatch e-mails!!!!!

Here's my theory.....Zavvi charged cards last weekend so people couldn't cancel, have sent out dispatch e-mails BUT have held onto the stock for a "receive on release day" scenario....that can be THE only reason!!!! otherwise someone would have had a copy by now!!!!

Yet again Zavvi sink to new depths!!!!!!!!

Did anyone get dispatch emails on Monday? The first member on her to say 'dispatched' posted on the Tuesday.

Seriously, your theory (which often seems to be the same) is flawed. The likelihood of Zavvi charging your card so you couldn't cancel is preposterous. They charge you once they have stock. If anyone was thinking of cancelling and left it to the week before release, too bad. You've had months to do it. You get a dispatch email once your product is sat on a pallet or in a bag waiting to be picked up by whichever carrier collects it from their warehouse and takes it to the depot. Just because you get a dispatch email doesn't mean it's in a van on the way to you.

There are bigger problems going on in the world than whether your steelbook gets to you in 3 or 4 days. Besides, so what if you don't receive it until release day? You haven't got a leg to stand on, that's why it's called 'day of release'. It's a Zavvi exclusive, you can't exactly pop down to HMV and pick one up.

What you mean is 'Yet again Zavvi sink to new depths by not getting my item to me before its official release date!!!!!!!'

If you hate them so much, stop using them. And no, I haven't received mine yet either.