Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So NOBODY has received this yet!!!!!

Mine was supposedly dispatched on Tuesday and says "on or before 20th November"...some people had Monday dispatch e-mails!!!!!

Here's my theory.....Zavvi charged cards last weekend so people couldn't cancel, have sent out dispatch e-mails BUT have held onto the stock for a "receive on release day" scenario....that can be THE only reason!!!! otherwise someone would have had a copy by now!!!!

Yet again Zavvi sink to new depths!!!!!!!!
You are aware that release date is Nov. 23rd right?
Just to give you an exemple here in Canada: if the release is Dec 1st, I get charged Nov 27th and only receive the stuff Dec 1st (best) - Dec 3rd (worst).

So NOBODY has received this yet!!!!!

Mine was supposedly dispatched on Tuesday and says "on or before 20th November"...some people had Monday dispatch e-mails!!!!!

Here's my theory.....Zavvi charged cards last weekend so people couldn't cancel, have sent out dispatch e-mails BUT have held onto the stock for a "receive on release day" scenario....that can be THE only reason!!!! otherwise someone would have had a copy by now!!!!

Yet again Zavvi sink to new depths!!!!!!!!

I think this may be right with some stuff they charge and 'say' they have despatched them early to stop people from cancelling, I once got one ages after supposedly despatched

Reminder, abusing fellow members (insults, etc...) is not tolerated and will get you a time-out. Take that language elsewhere.

Reactions: harry
Do UK get mail deliverys on weekends? :O
If we're lucky!:rofl:

I didn't get a delivery yesterday, but I have got one this morning that seems to have included some of yesterday's post, as it includes items sent first class earlier in the week! Great service Royal Mail! And we're not even in to the Christmas peak yet!!!:p

Received this today. Now have to decide whether to open and keep this or whether to return it and go for Kimchi. Decisions decisions.

Very impressed with this in hand and I knew the bonus disc would have its own space

Mine got dispatched on Tuesday and looks like either zavvi or our postman is upto the same old tricks.... Nothing today!

Had same problem a few months back, where I wasn't receiving any of my orders!

Just hope this and Iron man turn up on Monday :(