luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: August 5th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon IT
DVD Store IT
Price: €19.90 (DVD Store) - €20.48 16.79 (Amazon)

CFjpgnr_XIAATMKm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And now confirmed. A actual Photo on the back. Same as by BestBuy but with credits under.

11809960_1460751470916467_2121950632_n.jpg
Nice, a proper Steelbook this time then :D

Also, Best Buy's isn't embossed, so this looks to actually be a better release IMO.
Really glad I kept my pre-order of this, looks like a rather nice release for the ~£14.85 I paid for it.

Only good thing about the US release is seperate 2D and 3D disks with Dolby Atomos compared to the 5.1 DTS-HD combo 2D+3D disk for this one. Personally I'd rather have the separate extras disk anyway though. :)

Last edited:
So Iron Man future shop isn't a proper steelbook either then? :p;)
Because that's a lot of people's idea of a grail.

Its a proper steelbook for the time it was released in (2008). Its not a grail because it has a blu banner lol. But I think your post was intended in a cheeky manner and not serious. I would have loved this if it didnt have a printed banner. Cant believer they are still doing this in 2015! I would have made a lenti magnet to fit inside the emboseed border to take it to the next level. Looks to have a far superior finish than the US release.

Reactions: lgans316
Its a proper steelbook for the time it was released in (2008). Its not a grail because it has a blu banner lol. But I think your post was intended in a cheeky manner and not serious. I would have loved this if it didnt have a printed banner. Cant believer they are still doing this in 2015! I would have made a lenti magnet to fit inside the emboseed border to take it to the next level. Looks to have a far superior finish than the US release.
Yeah absolutely, it was very much a comment made in jest :thumbs:
I just find it a bit ironic that some people can be like :vomit: just because it has a blue banner about one steelbook, yet :drool: it's amazing about a different one that also has a banner on it :p

Personally, would I prefer that it didn't have it? Sure. But I think it still looks like it's turned out to be a very nice release, can't wait for my copy to be delivered :)

Reactions: lgans316
Not sure what to do about this. While it does look better than the U.S. one, the banner at the top bugs me.

Especially as it would have gone nicely with my E.S. release of the first movie. Now the blue banner just makes it stick out :(

Arrived today :)

Embossed, glossy & has a shiny effect too. Plus as mentioned no Italian text on the back this time round, so a much better effort than Italy's Divergent Steelbook.

View full-size 3264x2448 pics here

IMG_1325_sm.jpg

IMG_1337_sm.jpg

IMG_1330_sm.jpg

IMG_1326_sm.jpg

IMG_1334_sm.jpg

/cc @Apollon - I know you were interested in seeing how this one turned out :)
Seems like a good companion to the ES Divergent Steel release IMO.​
With the embossing it looks AMAZING... BUT the Blue banner reminds me 2008... too bad...

Tx for the great pictures and review!