luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: August 5th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon IT
DVD Store IT
Price: €19.90 (DVD Store) - €20.48 16.79 (Amazon)

CFjpgnr_XIAATMKm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it normal practice for Italy to get exclusive steelbooks? I thought usually they're just part of a print run shared with other countries?

I'm surprised eone didn't release this in the UK.

Anyhoo, I've stuck in an order for now. Good price for a new release 3D title. I've bundled it with Italys BTTF trilogy steelbook so it won't ship until October.

If the price drops more or a better edition comes out before then, well then that's a bonus. I can decide if I want to hold onto it or not :)

While I like the gloss and embossing, I just can't live with that banner and spine. And I have the US version on the way, so I'll just stick with that.
I'm not fussed about the banner (I normally leave J-Cards on my Steelbooks, and it just looks a bit like it has one attached to the top), but the spine is really ugly, I agree.

If the US release isn't region locked I might pick it up, swap out the disk for the Atmos one then take the spine off the US Steelbook and put it on to this one.

Lately Amazon Italy is playing funny buggers with delivery claiming package not able to be delivered. They had no problems in the past. I believe that some other ninjas had the same problem. Really annoying.

If the US release isn't region locked I might pick it up, swap out the disk for the Atmos one
Speaking of which: did you check the tracks on the italian disc by playing it? Is ENG track a DTS HD MA 5.1 for real as per back sheet? Isn't it a DOlby Atmos track instead?

Speaking of which: did you check the tracks on the italian disc by playing it? Is ENG track a DTS HD MA 5.1 for real as per back sheet? Isn't it a DOlby Atmos track instead?
Disk Menu said DTS-HD MA 5.1 for English, and I have just checked it with MakeMKV which also lists it as that, so no Atmos

Reactions: bradipolpo
Maybe 3D should be added to the OP?

For a moment I thought I had ordered the non 3D version.....:p

Especially at that Amazon price!! Good deal.