Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to HDN , please advise how to join in and place order in this group buy
Welcome, Jobby!!
You need 20 non-spammy posts.
Then click on one of the Group Buys in the OP above(Biscuitnoir has one, Drum18 has another). Once there- make your request as a post (number of copies, and to what country), and thank the host!
Make sure to subscribe to the thread at the upper right of the page (click 'watch thread') so you can receive any alerts or emails important to your part in the Group Buy.
After that your GB host will contact you about payment and shipping.
(Important note: Once you make your request, you cannot back out.)
Have fun!
Okey-dokey, Loki?
LokiThumbsUp.gif

Reactions: bonakaze
Still waiting to see if a UK release shows up..

This seems unlikely to happen, releases(Steels/FuturePak) for this movie have all been advertised for a while now and nothing has been added for the UK, pre-orderes have already started on most Versions available - if not all. If the UK would have come out with a steel, it would have been announced around the same time Amazon.uk advertised their ''Interstellar (Limited 2-Disc Digibook Edition)''. It seems for the UK there will only be the Digibook Edition.

Welcome, Jobby!!
You need 20 non-spammy posts.
Then click on one of the Group Buys in the OP above(Biscuitnoir has one, Drum18 has another). Once there- make your request as a post (number of copies, and to what country), and thank the host!
Make sure to subscribe to the thread at the upper right of the page (click 'watch thread') so you can receive any alerts or emails important to your part in the Group Buy.
After that your GB host will contact you about payment and shipping.
(Important note: Once you make your request, you cannot back out.)
Have fun!
Okey-dokey, Loki?
LokiThumbsUp.gif
Thank you CC 95 ,this is very helpful.

Reactions: C.C. 95
So I emailed Paramount to see if they could clear up what region this was, this was their reply;

"Hello,
The Blu-ray will be Region A which covers the US and Canada (as well as Central and South America).

The DVD will be Region 1 only, US and Canada.

Region B Blu-ray will be distributed via Warner Bros.

Thank you
Paramount Consumer Customer Service"

Interesting how they didn't say Region A ONLY.....

Reactions: MerlinT
yeah, but doesn't the fact that Region B is distributed by WB imply that they are not legally allowed to enable Region B?

Still waiting to see if a UK release shows up..
I have asked my local HMV and they said nothing planned, I know friends who have messaged Zavvi and Entertainment store and they both said the same, just the Digibook for now.
It has 3 discs:
1 is a DVD copy of the movie
1 is a Blu Ray disc of the movie
1 is a Blu Ray disc just with special features/extras etc.

Its also at the top of the page with the image

Hope that help!! :thumbs:
Thank's mate, much appreciated:thumbs:...yep count me in, looks and sounds AWESOME!!!!

Reactions: Bagman99
I have asked my local HMV and they said nothing planned, I know friends who have messaged Zavvi and Entertainment store and they both said the same, just the Digibook for now.

Thank's mate, much appreciated:thumbs:...yep count me in, looks and sounds AWESOME!!!!

It's strange the UK has been shafted on this release. All recent nolans films have had steelbook releases over here. Looks like I'll have to import it or EBay it at some point for a decent price

It's strange the UK has been shafted on this release. All recent nolans films have had steelbook releases over here. Looks like I'll have to import it or EBay it at some point for a decent price
Some big film's not getting a steel over here, THIS, AMERICAN SNIPER, BIRDMAN and the TWO I want most A MOST VIOLENT YEAR and INHERENT VICE, no sign of any yet...

Many many more of course...

Reactions: Flloydo
Some big film's not getting a steel over here, THIS, AMERICAN SNIPER, BIRDMAN and the TWO I want most A MOST VIOLENT YEAR and INHERENT VICE, no sign of any yet...

Many many more of course...

Yeah it's annoying, really thought this would get one, still time for american sniper to be announced. But yeah would love a birdman steel too and not heard of a most violent year (I'll check out the trailer) but the one I want most is inherent vice, I've even emailed Warner UK about it but not heard nothing back.
I really really really want that one to happen

INHERENT VICE is gagging for a Steelbook release, the poster's for that film are just god damn cool IMO!!!! As for this release I'm going to join a GB, every steel I buy off Ebay is damaged, so won't be doing it again...

Reactions: Flloydo
INHERENT VICE is gagging for a Steelbook release, the poster's for that film are just god damn cool IMO!!!! As for this release I'm going to join a GB, every steel I buy off Ebay is damaged, so won't be doing it again...

I know what you mean, it's hit and miss with EBay unless they are a collector themselves.

Yeah so much amazing poster art for inherent vice it would be a shame to not see it used on some steel plus and amazing film. My favourite of 2015 so far (until avengers 2 I imagine lol)

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666