wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen a lenti (bluray/dvd) and someone said it didn't look very good.

I f you have both you are the best to ask, which you prefer, and does the lenti look bad (as someone above said). I know it's a flip hologram (best way i can say) I am probably not expaining myself very good. I just want some idea

Last edited:
which is better lenti or full slip, as I ordered full slip by mistake

can I not just get a straight forward answer on here, what does that mean

Welcome to the Forum buddy :thumbs:

Lenticular and Full Slip are just shipped or wait to be shipped so most of the ninjas don't received theirs. And Boxset will not ship until early October.
You can't expect a "straight forward" answer when you ask a question that's not answerable. Since taste is different you need to look at pictures and decide for yourself what you like more.
If you want to see what the the majority ordered you can scroll some pages back and see what ninjas have posted. So you can get a feeling what most ninjas preferred from the mock ups.

I don't get ya, you use caps on an answer then put a gif of a gay guy smirking

Pointing out Jim Parsons sexuality was really not necessary for making your point. This is an open minded community with all nationalities, religions and probably all sexuality's.
Maybe you didn't mean it like it seems, just wanted to let you know .. :thumbs: Hope you stay with us, have fun :thumbs:

I have never seen a lenti (bluray/dvd) and someone said it didn't look very good.

I f you have both you are the best to ask, which you prefer, and does the lenti look bad. I know it's a flip hologram (best way i can say) I am probably not expaining myself very good. I just want some idea

Personally I like Lenti more because of the 3D effect. Fullslips can also be very nice with embossing or gloss treatment.
But in this case it's just impossible to judge since no one has actually seen live pictures yet.

thank you kind sir for an answer that made sense to me.
3d effect was probably the word I was looking for not flip hologram. It was, just some one said it didn't look that good (I thought it was out as some ppl seemed to be showing some pic's) I've not had any sleep for a while and trying to make sense of what I am am reading/seeing.

thank you kind sir for an answer that made sense to me.
3d effect was probably the word I was looking for not flip hologram. It was, just some one said it didn't look that good (I thought it was out as some ppl seemed to be showing some pic's) I've not had any sleep for a while and trying to make sense of what I am am reading/seeing.

You're welcome buddy.

I f you have both you are the best to ask, which you prefer, and does the lenti look bad (as someone above said). I know it's a flip hologram (best way i can say) I am probably not expaining myself very good. I just want some idea

I went with the lenti, due to it containing a book with it. It's a bit hard to tell how good the effect is on the photo's.

I just found this,

was tired when I ordered and never noticed I clicked on full. looking at that vid I might really regret that.

I have just noticed the book (missing) from full I thought I was getting that, I shouldn't buy when tired.

I think the main issue anyone had with the lenti on this is because it was the same image used on the cover of the steelbook itself. So it's not really anything about how the lenti looks. Either way, you got a great package coming because both look amazing.

Reactions: jonnie123
I see said the blind man

Personally I like the idea of the same image. I love that vid of the lenti, so having it in hand would not only be my first lenti (you never forget your first) but looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.