wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum buddy :thumbs:

Lenticular and Full Slip are just shipped or wait to be shipped so most of the ninjas don't received theirs. And Boxset will not ship until early October.
You can't expect a "straight forward" answer when you ask a question that's not answerable. Since taste is different you need to look at pictures and decide for yourself what you like more.
If you want to see what the the majority ordered you can scroll some pages back and see what ninjas have posted. So you can get a feeling what most ninjas preferred from the mock ups.

Pointing out Jim Parsons sexuality was really not necessary for making your point. This is an open minded community with all nationalities, religions and probably all sexuality's.
Maybe you didn't mean it like it seems, just wanted to let you know .. :thumbs: Hope you stay with us, have fun :thumbs:

Very well said @dan8885 !!! I love your posts...preach on brother!!! Give it to 'em straight my ninj'!

...having it in hand would not only be my first lenti (you never forget your first) but looks awesome.

Welcome to the family.
image.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nycomet and dan8885
I'd need to see another ( better ) picture before I called the Full Slip beautiful, it looks a little washed out.

Reactions: luke98
I retract my negative comments about the lenticular version after seeing other people's pictures. YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE CELLOPHANE!

I have just received my Lenticular and Fullslip and I can honestly say the lenticular version wins, hands down.

Stunning 3D lenti that looks amazing if you play with a light source. Put it under a reading lamp or directly under your light and move it about in your hands and the colours behind the space craft just look hypnotic !! awesome.

The steelbook itself is 9/10 it is only missing a debossed title (my own preference) otherwise it is full gloss, nice and round in the edges, feels weighty to me and has a gloss coating that doesn't attract finger prints.

All in all, I give this HDZeta release a 9.5/10 I don't know how any other studio can beat this lenticular steelbook release.

@InAFalsetto thank you very much for this fist review of the steelbook.
Can you please tell me which audio tracks are included?

Yes

9 Audio tracks.

English 5.1 DTS HD MA
Chinese 5.1 Dolby Digital
Czech 5.1 Dolby Digital
Hungarian 5.1 Dolby Digital
Polish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Russian 5.1 Dolby digital
Thai 5.1 Dolby Digital
Turkish Dolby Stereo
Ukranian 5.1 Dolby Digital

• Informative
Reactions: nycomet and yy0925
I'm liking the lenti over the full slip at first I thought that was the better package but after seeing the video I'm proven wrong, for me the lenti is the winner well done HDZETA for giving us an awesome package all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.