May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: In store
Price: $24.99
Notes:

01.jpg

Last edited:
Wondering if someone can help me, I've received this today but not realising its region locked (although I knew that for some reason and i thought I had picked up the US version too) and it won't play in my PS3 because of the region coding. Does anyone know how to get past that on a UK ps3?

Cheers

Slightly off topic, I've had a very surreal day. Decided to visit Temple Church in Embankment. This is where they recorded the Interstellar Score. And whilst I was taking it all in (whilst listening to the score on my iPhone I got chatting to the Church curator and what happened next blew my mind. He's told me to return this Thursday afternoon as Peter, the guy who actually played the solo Organ will be there for choir practice, he's in charge of the church choir. He will show me the instrument and may even play a bit of Interstellar score for me. He still hasn't seen the documentary featuring him on the Blu-ray so I will show him that on Thursday. If anyone is gonna be around Westminster that day they are welcome to join me and get their Steelbook signed and maybe here a little Interstellar live in the actual church it was recorded in.

Slightly off topic, I've had a very surreal day. Decided to visit Temple Church in Embankment. This is where they recorded the Interstellar Score. And whilst I was taking it all in (whilst listening to the score on my iPhone I got chatting to the Church curator and what happened next blew my mind. He's told me to return this Thursday afternoon as Peter, the guy who actually played the solo Organ will be there for choir practice, he's in charge of the church choir. He will show me the instrument and may even play a bit of Interstellar score for me. He still hasn't seen the documentary featuring him on the Blu-ray so I will show him that on Thursday. If anyone is gonna be around Westminster that day they are welcome to join me and get their Steelbook signed and maybe here a little Interstellar live in the actual church it was recorded in.

image_zpsjox4ciuf.jpg

image_zpsnau3vqah.jpg

Last edited: