Interstellar (NEO-Pack) (Collector's Edition - Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Interstellar (Collector's Edition) (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (NEO-Pack Packaging + Art Book + IMAX Film Cell) (Walmart Exclusive)

Order: Walmart :walmart:
Price: $31.48
Group buy: apsmith21
Release date: 3/31/15

interstellar-neo-jpg.131001

I came across this listing @ Wally Mart dot com.

I have no idea what a 'Neo Pack' is, so I just decide to post the listing here. A mod or myself will update this thread with further details and official pics when they become available :thumbs:

Neo Pack.PNG

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• Neo-Pack.jpg
    Neo-Pack.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,920
  • Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 662
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should have bought all those copies as well to find a good film cell. Mine is just awful!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427820672.385844.jpg
also I expected these neo packs to be higher quality. Mine just looks kind of dull and yes, very prone to scratches and little smudges and things.

Went to two different Walmart's last night at Midnight, non of them could find any, either they really didn't get any(hard to believe) or they were being lazy bastards!!! I was lucky a buddy of mine was able to pick one up this morning on his way to work, looks like a STELLAR product :)

That's one huge Jcard :rofl:

They should off designed this that the NEO-Pack was on top of the book with film cell inside and have a smaller jcard with just the contents detail on the back of the book
Then shrink wrap both together

The Ben Hur diamond luxe edition came with a separate bonus disc sleeve attached to the back and jcard details on back of that and I Keep all together in a protective poly bag

It still looks great though and as I wont be keeping mine sealed I will be storing the neo pack and book separately or together in a protective poly bag
What on earth will I do with that oversized Jcard Sheet :LOL:

I wonder what will the shipping costs be for this in the group buy
What's the weight of the whole package

Last edited:
Made the rounds today. Went to Target to get the steelbook, and stopped by Walmart to pick up the Neo. I've gotta say, the Neo-Pack looks awesome and really suits the movie. Plus, there's the extra booklet which is a nice touch. Only around 5 left at my local supercenter.

Neo Packs and Walmart dont mix lol. Walmart aren't gentle at all with exclusives and their storage racks are un-padded metal bars. These cases scratch way too easily. I really like it but my excitement is dulled by all the knicks and scuffs on the front straight out of the wrapper. I love that all the Film Cells are different. Might try to collect a few of them. If anyone doesnt want theirs, ill gladly take them off your hands:D

2899cso.jpg

Reactions: blumaster and harry
Just cracked one of my copies open and I love it. Really happy going with this opposed to the steelbook. Have two more copies (the one that was supposed to bounce went through anyway) and I'm tempted to crack them open to. Need to find that 'grail' film cell :hungry:

Reactions: blumaster
love the spaceship cell @nkb32 you lucked out on that one.

I received what I think is a pretty good one, Dr. Mann in the airlock...
full

Last edited:
Post pictures here or let us know if anyone finds a cool way to display these imax cells. I would like to showcase them but it's tough to find a convenient and attractive way of having a light source behind them so they're visible.

Is there a way we in the Europe can get this because to me this seems to be the best edition?

EDIT: It's available here but the price including the shipping is pretty high

Last edited: