Interstellar (NEO-Pack) (Collector's Edition - Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Interstellar (Collector's Edition) (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (NEO-Pack Packaging + Art Book + IMAX Film Cell) (Walmart Exclusive)

Order: Walmart :walmart:
Price: $31.48
Group buy: apsmith21
Release date: 3/31/15

interstellar-neo-jpg.131001

I came across this listing @ Wally Mart dot com.

I have no idea what a 'Neo Pack' is, so I just decide to post the listing here. A mod or myself will update this thread with further details and official pics when they become available :thumbs:

Neo Pack.PNG

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• Neo-Pack.jpg
    Neo-Pack.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,920
  • Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 663
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way we in the Europe can get this because to me this seems to be the best edition?

Yes, you can request one via my group buy - I ship to Europe. When you get to 20 non-spammy posts you will be able to see the GB forums.

Post pictures here or let us know if anyone finds a cool way to display these imax cells. I would like to showcase them but it's tough to find a convenient and attractive way of having a light source behind them so they're visible.

If you have an iPad/tablet, pull up a blank white screen and that should work a a good light source.

My wife has a lightbox that she uses for crafting / tracing and that worked quite well for me - but I think anything with a blank screen (even a browser window) would get you going, as @nkb32 mentions

Ok, thanks. Can you tell me what is the price via group buy?

I wasn't able to get the in store price, but it was $25.61 + sales tax. GB of $3 applies, and shipping will likely be around $16 + $1.30 insurance against loss or damage.

So basically you're looking at a total of $45 or so including paypal fees.

A normal steelbook only costs $13.41 to ship, but the book in this edition I would imagine pushes it to the next weight class.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: funkeule and CyberT
I wasn't able to get the in store price, but it was $25.61 + sales tax. GB of $3 applies, and shipping will likely be around $16 + $1.30 insurance against loss or damage.

So basically you're looking at a total of $45 or so including paypal fees.

A normal steelbook only costs $13.41 to ship, but the book in this edition I would imagine pushes it to the next weight class.

Hope that helps!
Well that is actually a good price considering it is not easy to find one to buy and at only place I found it available it costs about 54$ including shipping. I will be definitely joining that group buy as soon as a get my 20 posts :)

Reactions: C2V3N
View attachment 151552 I ended up finding a couple good ones! I'd love to have a few more and then make some type of light display for them, it's incredible how much detail is in these, IMAX is amazing.

The film cells are going for silly money on the bay. If you got one with the black hole, you could seroliosly net $200+. Even the bad ones a selling fo $20 lol. Didnt know they were goingto be this valuable/expensive. Of course since i have an itch to collect them they are basically unobtainable unless i want to go broke lol

Reactions: jordanwalkert
The film cells are going for silly money on the bay. If you got one with the black hole, you could seroliosly net $200+. Even the bad ones a selling fo $20 lol. Didnt know they were goingto be this valuable/expensive. Of course since i have an itch to collect them they are basically unobtainable unless i want to go broke lol

I hear ya! Can't believe how much the black hole ones are up to.

Yeah, I ended up just buying more blu-rays to get more Film Cells, cause it's practically the same price as buying them on the Bay, and I still get the blu-ray which I can sell or give as gifts.

Yep, good call there. I've been keeping my eye on some ebay ones. Was able to get a Matt Damon one for $5 shipped, which is not a bad deal. Anything over $20 is silly though, even if it is an amazing scene.

wow, Black Hole is crazy money. The Tesseract scenes are ridiculous, too. I think mine could be worth like $20 to $25. nkb's Ranger is worth a bit of cash, too.

Finally picked up my order from the store today. Great set and the tri fold design is really slick and beautiful. I also got the steelbook from Target, so I have two film cells. Both are pretty lack luster scenes from the movie, so congrats to those who got something decent. Either way, both the Wal Mart set and the Target steelbook are great additions to anyone who liked this film. Between the two sets, I'd probably go with the Wal Mart set as the nicer one.