Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192349-3744340183213691.jpg

11192349-1394340183227287.jpg 11192349-1634340183241483.jpgThanks to @UpsetSmiley for the trick to save 10% making it £22.49:
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and VOILÀ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered. Under no illusion that this will be spectacular, as the rest have been as bad finish wise as Zavvi's original ones. Still matte or not it's better art than the original WWA.

Zavvi really screwed up. Instead of making terrible lenti's they should have made these full gloss with good debossed/embossing.

Hence I will only be getting this one, as the rest are just rubbish!

I could have posted the same comments myself. Agree with everything. And I ordered IM3 as a standalone under the same sentiment.

So the Zbox curator on Twitter has confirmed these were design choices to do them as matte and not gloss as it "compliments them" lol and that a magnet would not work on gloss (which is ridiculous).

Also states that gloss is a next to nothing cost lol

So these will all be matte I'm afraid

I guess this finally puts to bed the ludicrous argument that selecting a matte finish over gloss is a cost saving exercise. :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Yep! If they had skipped the crappy lentis they do and did this full gloss it would have been superb. Idiots!

Now I'm actually hopeful for a Blufans package with the same artwork.

Imagine this same steelbook artwork, glossed up with a debossed title and nice disc art plus a full lenticular slipbox to match the other Marvel series.

Reactions: psychoscot
Cancelled the other day luckily! :angel: Decided I'm happy to gamble and await in-hand pics before biting on this one.

If it sells out, no biggie as I already own Zavvi's original IM3 (with artwork I personally prefer overall) but if it looks awesome and still readily available, I may cave! :LOL: The proof is in the pudding (as they say)... :hilarious:

Still wish the rear cover art was used on the front but still looks good

Nice to see the inside artwork isn't cutting through the mark 42 right through the middle like the first IM3 steelbook

Thanks for the pics :)

glad i gave this a miss tbh, just goes to show zavvi still can't do lentis and this would have ended up being another fridge magnet with same bad line up issues as with first one did.

thanks for pics @StifflersDad :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo