Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192349-3744340183213691.jpg

11192349-1394340183227287.jpg 11192349-1634340183241483.jpgThanks to @UpsetSmiley for the trick to save 10% making it £22.49:
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and VOILÀ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow people praising it awesome, just wish they had done these originally instead of the inferior ones I own, ah well

Reactions: yy0925
Loving the pics will keep me going till Christmas Day as my wife has bought this along with IM 2, Thor, Thor TDW, CA TWS, Avengers double pk, Agent Carter, GOTG & Antman.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
No discount codes working on this at the moment
I did have this on pre order but had to cancel as funds were low
Now I have funds discount codes not working typical :LOL::rofl:

I will wait as with a print run of 4,000 this will not be sold out quickly
If you want my order zavvi activate the discount codes or reduce the price :rofl:

Reactions: Flash and Mickle_89
No discount codes working on this at the moment
I did have this on pre order but had to cancel as funds were low
Now I have funds discount codes not working typical :LOL::rofl:

I will wait as with a print run of 4,000 this will not be sold out quickly
If you want my order zavvi activate the discount codes or reduce the price :rofl:
Exact same as me and I wanted to wait for in-hand pics before committing! Now I have, I want it LOL :LOL::rofl::hilarious:

Reactions: paulboland
i was waiting to see live pics before resolving a payment problem and im happy this steel turned out great

cant wait to receive it, i am putting my original zavvi IM3 on ebay

It's odd some of this wave has got awful abuse and then iron man 2 and 3 really good praise, odd

Also got this is hand and although I prefer the art they used and a tad better than the original it's stil a cr*p release
The lenti is bad on this one too and blurry.
My case is loose too so that can get sent back for a refund.
These will be cheap next year

Also got this is hand and although I prefer the art they used and a tad better than the original it's stil a cr*p release
The lenti is bad on this one too and blurry.
My case is loose too so that can get sent back for a refund.
These will be cheap next year

Yeah the artwork is an improvement, a pity it's average again, I can't stand those loose cases too, they turn up every now and then. So not much improvement on the Lenti, is the flick effect minimum on this one too?

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah the artwork is an improvement, a pity it's average again, I can't stand those loose cases too, they turn up every now and then. So not much improvement on the Lenti, is the flick effect minimum on this one too?
I think the lenticular has excellent depth with some transition particularly around the edges.

Yeah it had been a while since I had a loose case.
It is an improvement on the art but it's still washed out when you move it in the light. I hate that so much.
Back art seems to have a sharper colour to the original too but again in the light goes weird

The lenti matches up on one side lol and out by a little on the other. So far much better than guardians.
Don't know why they shrunk that one down!!!!!!!