I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a copy of this steel book but I think its just to far-gone in value now. My absolute four regretted steel books that I didn't get at release and Im still pining for them includes this one along with "Wanted" German MM release, "Inglorious Basterds" first FS release and Tranformers : ROTF FS release. So regret it!

I really want a copy of this steel book but I think its just to far-gone in value now. My absolute four regretted steel books that I didn't get at release and Im still pining for them includes this one along with "Wanted" German MM release, "Inglorious Basterds" first FS release and Tranformers : ROTF FS release. So regret it!

When you say the Wanted German MM one, is that the cartoon comic type cover one?

I know the buyer...he's a friend of mine...and let me tell you guys, $1,000 is chump money for him. He makes that much every hour :) hehehe.

hahaha...j/k mate...just making a point that there are a lot of rich folks out there. However, a friend of mine's brother is worth 50 millions if it matters hehehe...but he wasn't the one bidding on it :)

What else is he looking for? I have lots or rare ones if he is looking. :D

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

:scat:

Both great steelbook artwork...in the end, Iron Man movie blows away Rambo who? :hilarious:

I knew this would take out Rambo eventually. Its more popular.

+1

The steel doesn't even look that good, and the movie was well, average as best.

Iron Man is as rare apparently, it looks great and the movie is cool. Between the two, my preference goes for Iron Man hands down :scat:
Yes, Iron Man on first place. After that comes the German debossed Wanted steelbook. And on third place: Transformers 2 Futureshop. :)

I agree, Rambo doesn't even look great. What is so good about owning this? So many steelbooks look better than this. Okay it was one of the first steelbooks to come out on Blu ray that is rare, big deal! The Iron man one is the best, looks great, great artwork inside and outside, and the embossed title give it the special feel.