Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case we might as well lube up for Border force then

They can't just charge you duties and it doesn't excuse them for mis handling an item. I've never ordered a Blufans before so don't know how they send it ... but ebay purchases i've made from China they declare it as a gift with a value of less than $20 or $15 I believe and you don't pay a single penny in duty if it's been declared like that.
If you put in a claim with border force for any damage you can only claim the amount that's on the customs slip
If put in a claim for its real value you will caught out out for avoiding vat duty of its real value which is an offence under UK law
Kimchidvd give you the option of having your customs slip and have original invoice show the real value or customer takes the option of them marking as merchandise or gift with a reduced value

As the Customs slip was in most cases marked as $20.00 for those who picked to be marked as merchandise or gift that is the amount you can only claim if is was needed and if you can prove that it was border force who damaged your parcel contents

If you went and asked for damages for its real value you could end up been prosecuted for asking the seller for goods to be delivered to you marked with false price and not declaring its real value and avoiding VAT duty and you also could get the seller in trouble for doing so

In this case it would be better option to deal with the seller if item arrives damaged when you suspect its due to customs causing the damage and shown parcel was officially opened by customs unless the real value was marked on the customs slip then yes claim for damages from customs and not the seller or just take it on the chin as a loss as you could end up having a bigger problem if its seen you are avoiding vat duty by knowing goods you ordered has false marking of price on the customs slip and was requested to be done by the customer

Last edited:
Anyone else still waiting for this to arrive?

I was one of the few who did NOT get a border force letter and still havent received mine, my tracking still says

15:11 02-Dec-2014 INCHEON Flight number : AF267

I did notice some have arrived to both those that did and didn't receive a BF letter

Ron

I always assumed it might be stuck in customs but never had it confirmed and never received a BF letter, others that did have a letter had exactly the same tracking as I did, as did some of those who didn't receive a BF letter

For those of you who have now received IM, has your tracking changed?

Ron

I'm curious
1)Did all who got letters from Border Force and sent a reply back with instructions not to destroy their steelbook
Get their parcels sent to them

2)Did any members who got a letter from border force but did not reply back to border force got delivery of their parcel

3)Any members who did not reply to border force letter not get delivery of their steelbook

4)Also how may members who did not get any letter from Border Force are still waiting for delivery

Let me know in Kimchidvd retailer thread so not to clutter this thread

Last edited:
I agree with this. The transition on the Kimchi is a lot smoother, but there's some real depth to the image on the Blufans one making it look almost 3D.
Exactly!!! The Blufans lenticular has the most amazing depth I have seen in a lenticular particularly in the armour phase since german wolverine lenticular.

My first blufans iron man steelbook was really disappointing, As an art major, there was too much dark blue all over the steel that made what should be gold = green.:wacky: and what should have been red was purple:smuggrin:The lenti cover was so dark blue that you could barely see any detail. Was very disappointed and cancelled the other 4 I had on order for Capt. & Thors. Not willing to pay for an unaestheically pleasing and vibrant steelbook and lenti. It was just BLAaaah!:confused: I got the Kimchi Iron Man 1.4 slip and it was great! Vibrant color and nice design!:drool:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus