Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really not sure what to think

Such a shame it's matte, and the price orginally with that terrible Zbox was ridiculous for this.
When they put this up expect them to tear you a new one with it.

Also I'm not sure what's wrong with people's eyes but the lenti don't match lol. It has only matched it up one side (the left) and a bit at the top

Last edited:
Just got mine through and have to day I'm really impressed. The IM one looks very aligned to me at least and the embossing of the title is good, so overall I'm very pleased.
I'm now looking forward to collecting the rest of this wave

You're missing out on so many quality steelbooks by just buying below par British releases.

Straight away there's 3 releases you never even heard of: Hobbit France, Lone Survivor Korea and Looper France. All can be picked up at a decent price too.....

They are nice but I'm happy sticking with my UK releases ;)

Just received my copy today and from first impressions in-hand (still sealed), I'm pleasantly surprised... :D

20151121_140308_001-1_zpsmvyztkso.jpg

Looks nice, wish mine would hurry up :)

Reactions: Mickle_89
Looks very nice apart from the slight alignment issue on the left side though the top and right side look perfectly fine to me and I imagine if you rotate it 40 degrees to the right the issue will resolve itself - though the alignment issue may then switch to the other side . . .?
Certainly looks to be a much more successful lenti steelbook than "Avengers Assemble".
I would definitely buy it if I was given the chance @GBP 21.99 (before discount) maximum.

I didn't want to go for the zbox out of principle but now I wish that I had

Last edited by a moderator: