Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not just the poor man's IM steelbook.

no. this is like the homeless man's IM steelbook.

Blufans lenticular IM package destroys everything about this.

and anyway can someone please explain the point of these lenticular magnets with same artwork?

Each to their own, funny how much time people are spending discussing this so called 'homeless man's Iron Man lol

I think it's really nice and a lot of people who couldn't get or afford other versions are actually pretty happy with this :)

this is not just the poor man's IM steelbook.

no. this is like the homeless man's IM steelbook.

Blufans lenticular IM package destroys everything about this.

and anyway can someone please explain the point of these lenticular magnets with same artwork?

Lol theres people on Twitter think this is the best version of the IM steels hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't even take this for free. Rather have the 2 disc amaray than this rubbish!

Last edited:
Reactions: Norwichlad
Lol theres people on Twitter think this is the best version of the IM steels hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't even take this for free. Rather have the 2 disc amaray thank this rubbish!

I've noticed a couple of people on there that say things like that and really lick their a*se.
Some zombie guy I always see posting stuff and it's cringe

They probably get paid to express how good the steels are :p

Lol something like that has crossed my mind but then I thought I can't think this about everyone like that lol who knows.
Spose you could say the same about the guy posting in all the marvel threads for this wave early this morning on how much he needs this wave lol but again he might not own any and being genuine (still a bit a fishy tho)

Reactions: dLux
The incessant ramblings so against it are as silly particularly from the same people and also people who didn't want it or didn't buy it which is fine. However why continually repeat it making it difficult for people who do want it and do like to enjoy it, so many people slag Zavvi and they do deserve it a lot but not always and if people don't like them they don't have to discuss them or buy from them. I know a number of people who have now got this and like it, and feel that the excessive negative comments can just as easily be described as trolling.

Reactions: Driver and lgans316
The incessant ramblings so against it are as silly particularly from the same people and also people who didn't want it or didn't buy it which is fine. However why continually repeat it making it difficult for people who do want it and do like to enjoy it, so many people slag Zavvi and they do deserve it a lot but not always and if people don't like them they don't have to discuss them or buy from them. I know a number of people who have now got this and like it, and feel that the excessive negative comments can just as easily be described as trolling.

I reakon more people dislike it than the people who like it.
We are actually not being mean in our posts we are just talking which is absolutely fine.
I posted the info that the Twitter curator posted just like Paul boland did for print run. If people are not happy with the info provided by Zbox Twitter then they are allowed to express wether they want to keep or cancel or comment on them.
Plus his words about gloss, lentis and widely appreciated are going to be a talk of town on here in a way considering that Info Is strange and it gives you all a heads up

It is comical so many pages of ramblings from the same people, why does it bother them so much it's a steelbook, some like it and some don't lol

Because we are collectors and maybe some of us that don't have it did want it and now not happy with the outcome