Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Looks like the UK will have a Steelbook release too!! :oohyeah:
This is an 'Entertainment Store' Exclusive.

Release Date: April 22nd, 2013 Sold out
Noticed this listing on Play.com's marketplace via 'EntertainmentStore', 500 qty avail.
£27.99 EEK!
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/42863152/758656700/Jack-Reacher/ListingDetails.html

42863152_700x700min_1.jpg

42863152_700x700min_2.jpg

42863152_700x700min_3.jpg

Actual pics thanks to snooloui
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Old infos:
Note About Ordering From Entertainment Store said:
They will ONLY DELIVER TO UK ADDRESSES AT THE MOMENT.

A way around this: (confirmed by retailer thats its ok)

1) Order directly but add a UK HDN members address for delivery
OR
2) Ask a UK HDN member to kindly order it for you

So please be careful when ordering because if you've put an address outside the UK your order will be most likely be cancelled by Play.

Attachments

• 42863152_700x700min_1.jpg
    42863152_700x700min_1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 42863152_700x700min_2.jpg
    42863152_700x700min_2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 311
  • 42863152_700x700min_3.jpg
    42863152_700x700min_3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 335
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it says a lot when a new business seller takes a leap and is looking to establish their business going forward with a limited steelbook run - HDN would have a simliar challenge selling to non-HDN members if we did our own special edition as well.

If they are willing to take a chance on the collector community, I'm interested in taking a chance on them, because who knows what more limited editions they can get in the future. :naughty: :LOL:

Me too, so I have ordered :scat:

Reactions: digitalbabe
:ordered:

My other half is going to kill me once all the steels I have on pre-order start arriving next month! Think this one is no. 18 or something like that! :ohno:

I've asked a few more questions and really quick response:

1. Yes, we do have some spares for replacements.

2. I’m afraid I don’t have details to hand on the embossing or finish – will see if I can find out for you.

3. As per 3, let me check for you. Believe it is double play (ie Blu-Ray + DVD)

Yes their custom services are very quick and helpful, which is another positive. I'd rather order a limitied rarer steelbook for £28 than more common alternatives that always stay in stock eg tinker tailor & ghostbusters.

You know what? After reading this thread and all the info I pre ordered a copy for a few reasons.

1. This is a very limited UK release & I don't have many of those.
2. This business could very well release more exclusives in the future, if this sells well!!
3. They obviously care about good customer service.
4. From what I've read they may be some sort of connection with HDN in some way. If they are as approachable & passionate as they seem we may be able to secure a HDN exclusive (of sorts) through these guys.

So yeah, let's give them a chance. :D

You know what? After reading this thread and all the info I pre ordered a copy for a few reasons.

1. This is a very limited UK release & I don't have many of those.
2. This business could very well release more exclusives in the future, if this sells well!!
3. They obviously care about good customer service.
4. From what I've read they may be some sort of connection with HDN in some way. If they are as approachable & passionate as they seem we may be able to secure a HDN exclusive (of sorts) through these guys.

So yeah, let's give them a chance. :D

I agree 100% & that's why I preordered.

One minute people are moaning too many steels are getting released then when you get limitied ones they moan about the price. Of course a more limitied run will be more so in the end you have to decide whether price or limitied run is more important.

It is a little a little on the pricey side but with it being a more limited edition and the fact that it could lead to more UK exclusives I've pre-ordered.

Is this what the world is coming to

I thought it might be worth highlighting the only negative comment they have on their feedback

Buyer beware. :hilarious:

If the only negative thing they have done is send a blu ray one day late I hardly feel this needs highlighting. And it says buyer beware. Big LOL

Thanks for the laugh haye. Hehehe I'm surprised this guy never killed the postman for arriving a day late. Bet it arrived mint as well.