Jason Bourne's Man-Cave :)

IMG_1291.jpg

Jason how many inches is it between each glass shelf exactly. My plan is to go get one of these display cabinets this weekend. My Predator is 14" tall and I plan to get more of them too but it would be a total disappointment if he didn't fit. Can you take a measurement for me please?

DSC02341.jpg

Plus I plan on getting one of these that will put an LED light on each shelf.

dioder-multipurpose-lighting__70153_PE185535_S4.jpg

Pretty sweet setup. All I got is a TV on a TV stand. lol

^^ Thanks!

IMG_1291.jpg

Jason how many inches is it between each glass shelf exactly. My plan is to go get one of these display cabinets this weekend. My Predator is 14" tall and I plan to get more of them too but it would be a total disappointment if he didn't fit. Can you take a measurement for me please?

DSC02341.jpg
Plus I plan on getting one of these that will put an LED light on each shelf.
dioder-multipurpose-lighting__70153_PE185535_S4.jpg

Ok well I measured for you and there is a little more then 15 1/4" between the glass shelves. You will comfortably clear 15 1/8" and snug fit clear 15 1/4". Because this is after-all a "big-box retail" item and production tolerances can cause variances I would just think of the clearance between shelves as 15" to be safe.

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
^^ Thanks!

Ok well I measured for you and there is a little more then 15 1/4" between the glass shelves. You will comfortably clear 15 1/8" and snug fit clear 15 1/4". Because this is after-all a "big-box retail" item and production tolerances can cause variances I would just think of the clearance between shelves as 15" to be safe.

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Thanks Jason, much appreciated. It looks like I'm getting one after all. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
Very nice Jay, when you get it all set up throw a movie on and take a picture or even a video and show us. You've been talking about getting one for like a year now, congrats on accomplishing your goal. :scat:

Oh by the way, thanks for the inspiration on the detolf display case, I just love mine and so does my Predator. :D

Reactions: Jason Bourne