Jason Bourne's Man-Cave :)

Some pics of the update (click to enlarge):

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Reactions: Frasr
Was going to order those shelves but ikea doesn't ship those out. I would have to pick them up, closest Ikea is about an hour away from me. =\

Looks very full now that's for sure

Yah very full, lol. A member on here that doesn't have an Ikea close by actually posted a link to Amazon where there being sold as well. At a higher price obviously but I think shipping might be free.

Ill see if I can find the link. An hour is better then no ikea at all I guess. Im about 30-40 minutes away from my closest one as well.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Here you go... link to Amazon selling them ($11 more per shelf though sadly) :

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B006QAWNJO/?tag=brcforums-20

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the link!
Now deciding if I should just order them, or go and pick them up.

Every time I see the updated pics makes me speechless how many steelies you have

I vote go pick em up... you'll probably get a few other items from there while your at it, lol, its Ikea!

Its not that many steelbooks man... trust me they just build up over time.

Awesome room/setup! I actually had my eye on a very similar looking unit in Ikea a few months back... looks pretty cool with everything displayed on it, so you may have just convinced me to buy one. :D

PS. I subbed you on YT by the way. ;)

Reactions: Jason Bourne
now - that looks really nice displayed! COngrats

^^ thanks bumbum.

Awesome room/setup! I actually had my eye on a very similar looking unit in Ikea a few months back... looks pretty cool with everything displayed on it, so you may have just convinced me to buy one. :D

PS. I subbed you on YT by the way. ;)

^^^ Hey thanks man. Yeah go for it man... the unit does work well to store media and display them steels.

That looks awesome, I need that for extra room for my IB collection ... it would allow me to show off other stuff on top of my rack ... which quite honestly I'm tired that its full of IB stufff too lol ... want some flavor in my room. You know like, a cool Ip Man set up kickin ass!

nice collection. love seeing steelbooks face out on display.

^^ thanks, JV.

That looks awesome, I need that for extra room for my IB collection ... it would allow me to show off other stuff on top of my rack ... which quite honestly I'm tired that its full of IB stufff too lol ... want some flavor in my room. You know like, a cool Ip Man set up kickin ass!

^^^ yeah man. go for it. Variety is always good in everything. Just don't let your wife or girlfriend know ;) I kid, I kid :)

Yeah I'm going to get some here eventually - gonna calm down on some spending tho for a while - well, try.