Jason Bourne's Man-Cave :)

i know what you mean man. If theres money in the account it just seems to keep coming out, lol, despite the efforts to cut down.

I always stop on one thing, and start on another. lol. Which is why I toned down my slipcover buying big time. Grabbing steels AND digibooks is hard enough. Esp since I'm going after display stuff now for the cave.

Whoa, nice display there. Makesme wanna get some shelves

^^ thank. go for it the shelves rock.

I always stop on one thing, and start on another. lol. Which is why I toned down my slipcover buying big time. Grabbing steels AND digibooks is hard enough. Esp since I'm going after display stuff now for the cave.

yeah man I feel yah. I kept myself way from digibooks as I know if I got into them I would want a whole bunch. Never was really into slips though that new Drive slip is just freaking awesome. When you get it you'll get it... its just amazing. Display stuff for the cave adds up $$$.

Ps.: nice avatar - too bad Chuck has ended now :(

yeah it will be sad not seeing Yvonne on a new episode every week. Atleast we got 5 years, lol. I had hoped season 5 would get 19 or 22 episodes but 13 was enough for the final. Chuck complete series box-set is coming out in May on Blu. Cant wait. Gunna watch all 5 seasons again! Yvonne's my dream girl first to Kate Beckinsale :)

Last edited:
Good choice.

Will get the Set too - have to sell my seasons 1-3 then.
Any information on the design/pricetag?

Let's hope we'll see her in a movie or another series soon. Was nice to see her in Killer Elite :)

Ps.: A few nice wallpapers for you ;)

Good choice.

Will get the Set too - have to sell my seasons 1-3 then.
Any information on the design/pricetag?

Let's hope we'll see her in a movie or another series soon. Was nice to see her in Killer Elite :)

Ps.: A few nice wallpapers for you ;)

already knew about that site for wallpapers. but thanks anyways!

Yeah no information on what will be in the set or pics or anything. I have season 1 and 2 at the moment... gonna sell them off here soon to buy the set instead.

already knew about that site for wallpapers. but thanks anyways!

Yeah no information on what will be in the set or pics or anything. I have season 1 and 2 at the moment... gonna sell them off here soon to buy the set instead.

So good luck selling them and I keep my fingers crossed for a nice complete set :) Maybe a Strahovski Head :D

Small update... new way of keeping my blu's (had the stands for years, lol, just decided to finally use them):

Untitled-24.jpg

Untitled-25.jpg

Last edited:
Very goovy looking stands!

I dunno about you but amaray's have really lost there appeal to me, its steelbook or nothing, lol. :hilarious:

No I agree... steel is the way to go but I buy most of my regular blurays now on days when there are big sales for around $5 - $10. Most are around $5 - $8 during December Xmas sales. At those prices for movies Im not all that hardcore about its worth the savings over getting steelbooks for myself. If I had an unlimited account believe me I would buy all steelbooks, lol. But for lots of those in that stand at $5 a bluray pretty good I say!

Any movie Im a big fan of I buy on steel.

It be funny if 10 countries release avengers and you had to get everyone of them for your collection :) You be back to where you were again!

LOL. Im going to get the FS Avengers for sure and the UK one it looks like at this point. If they all share the same artwork... really no point. Still waiting on DE for there final art for Avengers.

When I originally posted in this this thread all my wall shelves were full, my entertainment centre, storage ottoman and a couple other shelves not shown with steelbooks. Now Im down to basically just the "wall of steels" as I call it for steelbooks and those S shape stands for blurays. Although with UK releasing so many I think Im gonna start going up in count very quickly, lol. I had about 130 steels at one point... now Im back down to 68 steels excluding what I still intend on selling thats not sold.

Yah very full, lol. A member on here that doesn't have an Ikea close by actually posted a link to Amazon where there being sold as well. At a higher price obviously but I think shipping might be free.

Ill see if I can find the link. An hour is better then no ikea at all I guess. Im about 30-40 minutes away from my closest one as well.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Here you go... link to Amazon selling them ($11 more per shelf though sadly) :

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B006QAWNJO/?tag=brcforums-20

Hope this helps :)

ok just ordered one to test out .... how do they mount on wall ? Easy? Lots of screws?

ok just ordered one to test out .... how do they mount on wall ? Easy? Lots of screws?

Yeah each takes three screws... thats it! Just make sure you use at least 3" screws and if you can hit a stud on even one screw that would help a lot. If no studs then make sure you put in a anchor for each screw. I used a level to make it easier to get it straight since I had to join a few together and didn't want them uneven with each other.

Did you order directly from Ikea? I sure hope so because that Amazon link was a huge markup!

I did AMZ .... can these be ordered online and shipped from ikea?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40126069/#/30152596

^^^ looks like you can't unfortunately. I thought you probably could. That sucks. The 45" ones which I have on the main wall are $15 from Ikea directly in the USA. You dont have an Ikea nearby your place, Wreck? Maybe someone can get them for you in the US and ship em to ya... might still work out cheaper. I would do it for you but shipping from Canada to you will kill it for sure across border.

Ive been hearing that quite a bit lately that people dont have Ikea's nearby... didn't realize what an amenity its been having two Ikea's at about 30 minute distance to my place. I ignorantly thought everyone pretty much had an Ikea nearby somewhere, lol. I guess its not so.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

These work out cheaper btw below... free shipping and you get two for $60...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2New-IKEA-R...ltDomain_0&hash=item564adf697e#ht_1168wt_1398

Still double the price^^ but better then $70 for two shelves like the AMZ link.

well I will be by an ikea next month .... so maybe grab some then.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

For now I just want one to test it out etc. If i like and want a bunch more I will look for cheaper alternative ... thx for help