Jaws (Special Collector's Limited Edition Gift Set) [Sweden]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
hajen_special_collectors_limited_edition_gift_set_blu_ray_digital_copy_bok.jpg

Sweden gets a stunning Jaws release. I hope more countries follow. :)

Content:

-Jaws on Blu-ray
-6 Artcards
-296 page book (Jaws: Memories from Martha's Vineyard) [all in English]
-All housed in a special case

Here is some info about the book:

-296 pages
-4.3 pounds

info @ Amazon.com

Release date: September 9th 2012
Price: 499Kr (56 euro) which is a really good price, if you consider the book alone costs 37 euro. Not that bad at all.

Buy here

If no one else, except Sweden gets this, I really want this edtion. Good moment to buy the book as well. :) The book is just amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, friendly reminder that this ain't the place for trading/selling. Please post this in your own selling thread.

Got mine today...sweet! :)
Check ebay.uk, there is one chap selling this for 200 GBP, but then again he offers free shipping within UK. Holy crap! ;-)

This does look really nice, and the fact that it got reduced by 100SEK tempted me to go for it, and I have just ordered one.

In case anyone in the UK is tempted too, the shipping price is 119SEK, making a total of 518SEK or about £53 (give or take a few pence).

Looking forward to this...

Reactions: Noodles
This does look really nice, and the fact that it got reduced by 100SEK tempted me to go for it, and I have just ordered one.

In case anyone in the UK is tempted too, the shipping price is 119SEK, making a total of 518SEK or about £53 (give or take a few pence).

Looking forward to this...
Great price! I'm very tempted, but I already have the steelbook and digibook. Wishing I'd just waited and got this instead.

This is annoying me, i cant order this due to the social security crap, i cant get past it despite of following the instructions listed in another thread for buying from discshop. Can some swedish member pls help me?

This is annoying me, i cant order this due to the social security crap, i cant get past it despite of following the instructions listed in another thread for buying from discshop. Can some swedish member pls help me?

I ordered no problem and I live in the UK...What issues are you having?

I just set up an account, placed my order, paid and it shipped within 24 hours...