Jaws (Special Collector's Limited Edition Gift Set) [Sweden]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
hajen_special_collectors_limited_edition_gift_set_blu_ray_digital_copy_bok.jpg

Sweden gets a stunning Jaws release. I hope more countries follow. :)

Content:

-Jaws on Blu-ray
-6 Artcards
-296 page book (Jaws: Memories from Martha's Vineyard) [all in English]
-All housed in a special case

Here is some info about the book:

-296 pages
-4.3 pounds

info @ Amazon.com

Release date: September 9th 2012
Price: 499Kr (56 euro) which is a really good price, if you consider the book alone costs 37 euro. Not that bad at all.

Buy here

If no one else, except Sweden gets this, I really want this edtion. Good moment to buy the book as well. :) The book is just amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is annoying me, i cant order this due to the social security crap, i cant get past it despite of following the instructions listed in another thread for buying from discshop. Can some swedish member pls help me?

leaving the social security form blank should solve the problem :)

you only need the following:

Full Name
Address (House name/number? street? apartment? suite? unit? building? floor? etc)
Postal code
City
Country

Payment options:

Creditcard or paypal

Last edited:
lots of danish retailers still have this. Same edition all over scandinavia (So english).
Many places only 200 danish kroner (about 36 usd).
Jep. I know where to get it at only 179 danish krones (which is about 21 GBP). Bargin.

But I really don't know if I should order or not. I already own the digibook version, and this set is cool and all, but it's like it's missing something more tbh.

Hm, yeah... Should I go for it then? :D I'll blame you if I hate it. :hilarious:

i bought the digi, then steel and then 2 collector's edition :emb:
My excuse is this - one for mint keeping and one for reading the book. The book alone (atleast when I checked) costs more than this entire set, so I'd get it for the book alone IF you are a Jaws fanatic like I am... if not, just like the movie - don't bother, besides the book it's really not all that great.... nice box for display though, but i'd say the steel is where it's at.... just IMO.

to be honest i thought this would sell out fast and be a sought after item, but with a regular bluray case I guess not.

Jep. I know where to get it at only 179 danish krones (which is about 21 GBP). Bargin.

But I really don't know if I should order or not. I already own the digibook version, and this set is cool and all, but it's like it's missing something more tbh.

GB please :emb:

Reactions: Petit Lu
No, buddy...that link is to the steelbook. This thread is for the gift set, see OP pic.

As for groupbuy...well, apparently it´s much cheaper in Denmark and if you want to order via Sweden, use the link below. Yes, they ship abroad as mentioned before.

http://www.discshop.se/filmer/bluray/hajen_special_collectors_limited_edition_gift_set_blu_ray_digital_copy_bok/P98902

weird when i click my link it changes the picture and sale item. when i first pasted it, it stated something else. the jaws collection with a book but it didnt say if it was the digibook

Okay, I decided that I may wanted to help a few people out with this set BUT

unfortunately the shippingcost for this huge 2,5 kg set is beyond stupid, so you are better of ordering from discshop.se as posted above. I did what I could but there's no point for you paying 179 danish krones for the item itself, when shipping is close to 300. :( sorry guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Petit Lu