Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
Woke up & had an awful feeling I had dreamt this announcement. Glad to see I might just be losing my mind.

Hands down my favorite show that Netflix have done to date!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ask
I'm surprised the pre-order date is so far away. Zavvi has had no qualms taking pre-orders for steelbooks that they weren't even sure would be released (Blade 2 and Blade Trinity, anyone?).

Wouldn't surprise me if daredevil s2 is released around iron fist on Netflix-then Luke cage around the defenders
Yeah good shout, love those marvel Netflix shows, they think Punisher will out late 2017 as there is already a page up on Netflix and they tend to do that when a show is around a year away

I'm surprised the pre-order date is so far away. Zavvi has had no qualms taking pre-orders for steelbooks that they weren't even sure would be released (Blade 2 and Blade Trinity, anyone?).
My blade 2 &3 orders are still open. Some people got cancelation notices, i didnt

My point exactly. And when will it be released???

Mine are still there never been cancelled just sitting there shame would really have liked these. I think they are the longest preorder we've ever had.

pretty disappointed in the Daredevil steelbook finish(lazy embossement, minor hint of gloss etc) but I love this show so much more so even for that price am gonna be in for an order

Mine are still there never been cancelled just sitting there shame would really have liked these. I think they are the longest preorder we've ever had.
Yes, tell me about it, I've had THE TIME TUNNEL on order from Amazon since the 21st March 2014 and I had HIGHWAY TO HELL from a couple of years before that which was cancelled last month by Amazon because it was never released here.

The JESSICA JONES steelbook front artwork is apparently taken from the promotional image released at New York Comic.Con and I think it looks just fine with its urban artwork echoing the DAREDEVIL steelbook:-
img-188.jpg

Is she related to Indiana?
No . . . not related - born not Jessica Jones but Jessica Campbell.
After her family was killed in a car crash with a military vehicle transporting radioactive chemicals Jessica, as the sole survivor, was adopted by the Jones family.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18