Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
Some exciting news came out the NYCC yesterday including details of The Defenders starring Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage & Iron Fist.
Sigourney Weaver will play the villain.

Nah IMO i think the CW are doing ok, but instead of a DC how about a deal with Fox on a live action X-Men show.
IMO they've only got Gotham right
just cant deal with any other DC TV show. AoS is better IMO

Though Netflix comic book shows are trumping all, am sure we all agree (that reminds me, I've only watch the one Luke Cage episode so far...trying to not blitz it too soon)

Yes, sorry about that, and also got the time wrong (I think) although I hope it's 6PM.

EDIT: Apparently live around 5PM but that info is from a French site so could be 4PM U.K. time (?)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
So is this another case of zavvi putting it up for order when it's actually available to ship?

If so this is stupid, Agent Carter 2 had a pre order in advance, why can't this.

Pre Order Time is 4pm UK time (GMT) on Monday 21st November

Is the release date still the same? 5th dec?

Im hoping it gets pushed back,
Thats this and agent Carter 2 on the same day. Starting to take the p*ss if you ask me. But it's Christmas so it's no surprise they are trying to squeeze everything out before year end

Is the release date still the same? 5th dec?

Im hoping it gets pushed back,
Thats this and agent Carter 2 on the same day. Starting to take the p*ss if you ask me. But it's Christmas so it's no surprise they are trying to squeeze everything out before year end
It's most likely the 5th but as we have seen with Zavvi release dates often do change a few times
It's normal in months Oct/Nov/Dec you see lot of releases as that is the Christmas period for releases a lot of products get released in this period

Reactions: Flloydo
It's most likely the 5th but as we have seen with Zavvi release dates often do change a few times
It's normal in months Oct/Nov/Dec you see lot of releases as that is the Christmas period for releases a lot of products get released in this period

Cool just wondered if you knew about the date staying or changing

Like i said, no surprise

Pre Order time has been changed to 5pm on Monday 21st November

Reminder with Zavvi pre orders actual live time can be 10min to 40min before expected time and also can be late going live

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash and harry
Zavvi Twitter
Jessica Jones SteelBook pre-orders will be live between 4pm & 5pm TODAY. Make sure you're ready

As with previous pre orders live time can be early so it might go live before 4pm

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry