Last edited by a moderator:
The Price
Has to be a placeholder
No way in a million years I will pay that

Should be £14.99 to max £17.99

Great looking Steelbook so far
I expect to see the correct price before it goes live

Reactions: BradG1984
The price will most likely be a lot cheaper, probably £14.99 since all Zavvi exclusive Sony catalogue titles announced so far this year have been £14.99 or less.

Last edited:
Hmm yes price is a bit steep and the ultra limited releases have all varied in price if I remember correctly? Just hope they aren't sticking to it to cash in on the whole Robin Williams thing as it's obviously the reason they are releasing it in the first place, plus if they read the comments on here they know already that us collectors are salivating over this one!!

The Price
Has to be a placeholder
No way in a million years I will pay that

Should be £14.99 to max £17.99

Great looking Steelbook so far
I expect to see the correct price before it goes live
They're cranking up the price as they know this will be an instant sold out. Classic movie, his recent death, need I say more?

They're cranking up the price as they know this will be an instant sold out. Classic movie, his recent death, need I say more?

If it is that price (which it wont), i wont be getting it. Not paying £25 for a catalogue release.

It will be £14.99 anyways, so we have nothing to worry about :D

I definetely want this. I still stuck with the VHS and haven't seen it for ages. According to bluray-disc.de it shall have Germany audio. Perfect