UK
Release date: June 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Jupiter Ascending
Price: EUR 29.99

91rnz4X+RAL._SL1500_.jpg

91cgRZB+47L._SL1500_.jpg

91uyb4x+BwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Cloud Atlas is a local release in Germany, that's why it has a german disc, with german subs only
This is an EU release, disc is "international", no problem

2D disc
AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
Dolby TrueHD Audio English 5484 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5484 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1-EX / 48 kHz / 384 kbps / DN -4dB)
Dolby Digital Audio English 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
DTS-HD Master Audio German 2942 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 2942 kbps / 16-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio Italian 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
* Dolby Digital Audio Japanese 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB

SUBTITLES:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
* Presentation Graphics Japanese 18,753 kbps
Presentation Graphics English 29,667 kbps
Presentation Graphics German 34,574 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 29,994 kbps
Presentation Graphics German 0,377 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 0,348 kbps
* Presentation Graphics Japanese 0,060 kbps

3D disc has ENG/GER track only

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
@Basil Just got this from amazon.de, different and better disc art to the Czech release. Just hope for an English menu (I know its a german release) and NO force unless in english subtitles needed for any foreign language parts. (Not seen the film so not sure if any)
81DrKKD+yRL.jpg

Reactions: Basil
@Basil Just got this from amazon.de, different and better disc art to the Czech release. Just hope for an English menu (I know its a german release) and NO force unless in english subtitles needed for any foreign language parts. (Not seen the film so not sure if any)
View attachment 170827

How did you get your package from amazon.de when there is a Strike at German Post /DHL at the moment ??? :wow:

PS: WOW nice pic of inside Disk artwork

Within Germany there is a priotity Shipment for Ama.de with DHL-it´s one of their biggest Customers and they can´t afford to loose Amazon.

oh for real ? I guess it makes sense since amazon rely on post 100% they can't impact their business as Amazon would not be happy.

so the strike is only in Frankfurt ? bit confused...

No,all over Germany,but Frankfurt Airport and in Niederaula are important for international Postal Dispach. . Most of the international postal dispatch of Deutsche Post AG will take place on these two sites

No,all over Germany,but Frankfurt Airport and in Niederaula are important for international Postal Dispach. . Most of the international postal dispatch of Deutsche Post AG will take place on these two sites

so sellers awaiting delivery located within germany from international location (for example from Korea to Germany), I assume that the seller located in Germany won't be receiving his packages as well correct ?

so sellers awaiting delivery located within germany from international location (for example from Korea to Germany), I assume that the seller located in Germany won't be receiving his packages as well correct ?

Correct Mate,I´m also waiting for packages from China- i think it´s going to take a long time for them to arrive here- but i hope for the best but expect the worst :LOL::LOL: but it´s okay for me. :whistle:

Okay,back to topic again-more Posts ?

Please use the Union Strike Thread:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
Menus are in English, also plays the film automatically in English, you'd think it was a UK disc if you didn't know better. I suspect most European countries all get the same disc now anyway, cheaper for them to mass produce.
Picture quality is excellent and as I said in my previous post, my favourite steel of the year, oozes quality.
I ordered mine from Amazon.de and it arrived yesterday

Reactions: Basil
I suspect most European countries all get the same disc now anyway, cheaper for them to mass produce.
All WB, Paramount, Universal, FOX, Sony, Disney releases have (and always had) international discs, with multilanguage menus and tracks/subs (of course, if country X gets tracks/subs of country Y on disc, then country Y gets tracks/subs of country X: it's always been this way, except for the ENG track, being in every release).
When a movie is distributed locally, by a local distributor, it usually gets local discs (with forced subs)

Last edited:
Correct Mate,I´m also waiting for packages from China- i think it´s going to take a long time for them to arrive here- but i hope for the best but expect the worst :LOL::LOL: but it´s okay for me. :whistle:

Okay,back to topic again-more Posts ?

Please use the Union Strike Thread:thumbs:

I don't know mate, all my parcels are arriving pretty smooth even though we have the strike..
For example, my Marvel Collector Corps box was shipped from USA last thursday and will arrive today - damn fast, isn't it? :p

I don't know mate, all my parcels are arriving pretty smooth even though we have the strike..
For example, my Marvel Collector Corps box was shipped from USA last thursday and will arrive today - damn fast, isn't it? :p

Guess you´re lucky-i haven´t received any Letter or Packages for nearly three Weeks now

well well well guess what i had turn up today from amazon de today along with my sweeney todd :D
would seem they seem to be finding a way to punch thru the postal strike in germany after all, well done amazon de :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: monsterzebra