Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures of the box set

Its a fantastic looking box set but the price was way to high for me to considers it

I got all 3 same steelbooks including shipping for €36.19 Euro from Germany

The HDzeta Box set in Euro is €118 Euro

Still looks great though and those that ordered the box set you have a nice Jurassic Steelbook box set

No update since mine left China on the 13th. I hate waiting for shipments from Asia. I would have payed extra for an EMS option but I suppose HDZ figured it was expensive enough as is.

While this set just looks so gorgeous..I have a few problems. One is the price. I missed out on the group buy, so our good friends on Ebay have this priced between $200 and $300. Boooo.
Second..I realize this is made in China..but, the Chinese text on the spine of the slips,so prominent...doesn't work for me. I am sure others love it..just not me.
Lastly...it's nice that there is a spot for "Jurassic World" and all...but, the case says "The Ultimate TRILOGY". I'm probably nitpicking, but that bothers me. And even if I could deal with that, there is clearly a fifth film coming out, since it is going to make like a zillion dollars. So we'd have the 5th film (and probably a 6th) outside the beautiful case. And "JW" and beyond, would be without slips. Phooey!
Like I said...I am probably nitpicking. And truth be told, if I saw this around $100...I would probably pull the trigger. Maybe one day!!

Lastly...it's nice that there is a spot for "Jurassic World" and all...but, the case says "The Ultimate TRILOGY". I'm probably nitpicking, but that bothers me. And even if I could deal with that, there is clearly a fifth film coming out, since it is going to make like a zillion dollars. So we'd have the 5th film (and probably a 6th) outside the beautiful case. And "JW" and beyond, would be without slips. Phooey!
We settled this LOOONNNGGG ago. There is absolutely ZERO space for Jurassic World in this trilogy. The extra space in the box is where the non steelbook extras were included such as the art cards.

Damn, my set is still stuck at customs at JFK, has been since June17th. Makes me wonder what's up with the increased scrutiny. Get this thing to me already lol