Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles

Something you might be interested in

I'm know I'm not going to be able to pass but I don't really need another lol

Kinda wished this was kimchi Blu collection though

Pulp fiction is now the only Tarantino steel I'm missing and would kinda prefer a premium of that

Also it looks like it's going to be a exepensive December and Jan with nova fans and completionists. That's 2 NCs in decemeber and 2 NE & 1 NC in Jan!! ..... Pricey
Damn right I'm interested! :woot:

Glad I passed on the Zavvi's steels now, although our convo about them yesterday got me thinking... I'm considering selling all my KB editions, because I don't even have the room to display them all anyway.

It's probably already very likely, but hopefully Nova do Vol. 2 as well, otherwise I'll pass on this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Damn right I'm interested! :woot:

Glad I passed on the Zavvi's steels now, although our convo about them yesterday got me thinking... I'm considering selling all my KB editions, because I don't even have the room to display them all anyway.

It's probably already very likely, but hopefully Nova do Vol. 2 as well, otherwise I'll pass on this.

I couldn't help with the zavvi ones, wanted them for ages plus the two front arts are my favourite poster art for the films and used to have 2 giant posters in my room of the exact art before I moved (also the poster of her as the bride is great too which I think is the back of vol 2)

And i prefer them to the double pack, this will be the 5th editon of kill bill vol 1 if I get this!!! Crazy but I love the film

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Throw a slip on it and they will buy it.

I like the Kill Bills but, at this point for me, there's just no need for this in my collection. Still curious though

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I couldn't help with the zavvi ones, wanted them for ages plus the two front arts are my favourite poster art for the films and used to have 2 giant posters in my room of the exact art before I moved (also the poster of her as the bride is great too which I think is the back of vol 2)

And i prefer them to the double pack, this will be the 5th editon of kill bill vol 1 if I get this!!! Crazy but I love the film
Same here mate... love the front art on Zavvi's, although the backs were a bit disappointing IMO. Another reason I didn't pick them up is because I already have the Canadian steels, and Vol 1 has the exact same art as Zavvi's... although it does have a blu banner along the top, which sucks.

Will be interesting to see what art Nova go for... hopefully something new!

• Thanks
We wont see 'The Whole Bloody Affair' for along time, if not ever!

I'm very interested in this, love both movies. The icing on the cake for this would be is Nova can get the rights to use the colour fight towards the end of the movie just like the Japanese DVD

Not so sure about 'The Whole Bloody Affair' since we're hearing stuff about a third movie
Hopefully nova's planning on vol.2 though

Of course they announce this two days after I bite on the Zavvi sale price. :banghead:

That said, if this/these are nice enough, I guess I won't mind yet another multi-dip (would be the fourth for me on these movies, glad I passed on the original Alliance releases!).

• Thanks