Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [Korea]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 21, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Boxset (Pre-order March 31 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $129.99 (Boxset)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Note: Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 700 copies - Lenti 900 copies - Boxset 500 copies
Boxset gift: ***** Wagon Key chain, O-Ren COMIC BOOK 52p. Order Limit X 1

kbfulla.jpg kbfullb.jpg kblent.jpg kbbox.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 6.36.25 PM.png
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My FullSlip B is still "on a plane" since the 20Th april. I don't know what's going on..

That´s one hell of a flight then :rofl: maybe it vanished in Bermuda triangle :D

If it makes you feel better - I don't think anyone (or very few people) have gotten them yet.
So I think others are in the same INCHEON boat, so to speak!
I only get worried when everybody is getting their copies, and I have have not.

Well, the next step after INCHEON is inward office of exchange in your country, so I think the delays are because of certain procedure of that office. In other words, laziness of people working there :p. I already got my copy yesterday, but Netherlands is always very fast regarding shipping both ways. Which is gooood :cigar:

Won't count my chickens just yet :LOL::D
I think they have let people who order all 3 to have all 3 numbers the same numbers first. As i said early my mate got all 3 not the boxset with all matching numbers 36. I order the boxset and i might got 200 plus number.

I think they have let people who order all 3 to have all 3 numbers the same numbers first. As i said early my mate got all 3 not the boxset with all matching numbers 36. I order the boxset and i might got 200 plus number.
There definitely is a pecking order to which ones get shipped first. (I think box sets tend to go last).

I'm getting this release confused with the Machete kimchi group buy, which happened about the same time - is this the one where Nova ships direct (for those of us who joined the GB)? The tracking info has not been added yet to the spreadsheet (last time I checked about 24 hrs ago) but there are reports on other forums of people receiving their sets so I was just curious.

I'm getting this release confused with the Machete kimchi group buy, which happened about the same time - is this the one where Nova ships direct (for those of us who joined the GB)? The tracking info has not been added yet to the spreadsheet (last time I checked about 24 hrs ago) but there are reports on other forums of people receiving their sets so I was just curious.

Nova will ship direct if you asked for it - I went for the option to have my copy shipped to the Hub and then resent to me.

I can tell you my copy has reached the hub, so I would imagine copies shipped direct should also be on their way.

Reactions: BluMan Chu
I usually get the 'Incheon' thing on all my orders. But this time my tracking is different.

Last update on April 20th says

INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE, Ready for dispatch, Dispatch number : 77

There's no mention of Incheon at all in my tracking for this one. This is a first. I've used different tracking sites and all say the same.

Anyone else have this?