Purchase link: Kill List
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

11029397-1413201476-495662.jpg

11029397-1413201476-495516.jpg

11029397-1413201476-495497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
thankyou zavvi just saved me some money on this one, £19.99 for 1 disc matte steel :ohno: should be more like £14.99 tops.
looks like a meh film imdb rating 6.3/10 and rotten tomatoes audience score 57% liked it

anyway pass for me, zavvi really could learn to get there pricing better it just seems like daylight robbery for what it is.

basil:D

thankyou zavvi just saved me some money on this one, £19.99 for 1 disc matte steel :ohno: should be more like £14.99 tops.
looks like a meh film imdb rating 6.3/10 and rotten tomatoes audience score 57% liked it

anyway pass for me, zavvi really could learn to get there pricing better it just seems like daylight robbery for what it is.

basil:D
This is a StudioCanal Release
All of their recent steelbooks have been a gloss finish not matte

This is one of those movies that I'll never know how it got a steelbook release.

The film itself starts off kind of promising then ends up getting completely bonkers and going nowhere IMO.

Can see this being under a tenner very shortly as I can't imagine it would sell very well other than in the UK. Can't see it having worldwide appeal that's for sure.

I can't believe that this just despatched, I was plannig to cancel it after ordering Iron Man which I didn't get so now feel proper ******

Utterly outstanding film that echoes the original British Horror titles of the 70's/80's. Been meaning to get it on Amaray so took the plunge with the Steelbook and I'm really happy. The film is stark and simple and the steel follows the same rules. It's incredibly glossy and is a little bit of a fingerprint magnet however I'm not planning to massage it so we'll be fine. Back is plain with a hammer impression showing through the black coating, "that" scene does't really need explaining to those who have seen it. Extremely plain which of course is StudioCanal's style and I'm just happy it's not matt.