King Kong (2005) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #139) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 4, 2015 May 2019 October 14, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Full Slip XL. 751 copies

118356325_3512979735485644_6047132565378588844_o.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 16.36.53.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 16.37.12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@carllenc @Collector03601 is there any update? Thank you a always buds :thumbs:

Posted in the "Sabotage" thread yesterday.

@cooey I would much prefer if FA will go back and finish King Kong as that one is still there on hold and FA is waiting for those damaged steelbook replacements - come on Scanavo! :)

@Apollon Thats just my wish bud, I really want to see that edition, but if FA have a chance to also replace the disc and put directors cut on it then Im still on for the waiting game :)

This is at the very TOP of my want list. I really like this movie, even if the first 30 min are painfully slow and virtually unimportant. Once Kong shows up, it's GAME ON!!

The Kong vs TRex battle is still one of the most "Audio Visual Presentation Worthy" scenes ever put to film.

And that teaser pic of the awesome slipcover from FilmArena has been eating at me for way too many months.

Let's have it! :woot:

It seems that FilmArena has finally received the steelbook in order to finish this release, could you please confirm this information @carllenc @Collector03601 ?
Thanks a lot

Could it be, the long, long, long delayed King Kong will come to be? Here's hoping!

God, I sure hope so. I was soooo excited for this release.

This is at the very TOP of my want list. I really like this movie, even if the first 30 min are painfully slow and virtually unimportant. Once Kong shows up, it's GAME ON!!

The Kong vs TRex battle is still one of the most "Audio Visual Presentation Worthy" scenes ever put to film.

And that teaser pic of the awesome slipcover from FilmArena has been eating at me for way too many months.

Let's have it! :woot:
:woot::woot::woot:

Reactions: tridon and harry
Same @rj531! :thumbs: I wasn't an FA Maniac back then like I am now... :LOL: I didn't even know a GB had been held for this one already! :banghead: There isn't a link to it in the OP... :confused:

Yup... the GB came and went nearly a year ago it seems.

If this does still happen, it'll look great next to Jurassic World now... with both having jungle themes and all.

Yup... the GB came and went nearly a year ago it seems.

If this does still happen, it'll look great next to Jurassic World now... with both having jungle themes and all.
A year ago?! :OMG: Damn... :confused:

I agree, this will look sexy next to JW! :hungry: :thumbs:
Imagine if FA will do a textured Full slip..the possibilities!

I think you should be able to get a copy directly from Filmarena, but it's gonna be very hard if it's only limited 350. I hope they'll do more copies than just 350 and perhaps re-open GB.
It will depend on how many steelbooks FA has received i suppose. Maybe FA has asked to Warner far more than 350 copies in regard as their actual success and that it was easier for Warner to produce 1000 or 2000 copies instead 350.

I think you should be able to get a copy directly from Filmarena, but it's gonna be very hard if it's only limited 350. I hope they'll do more copies than just 350 and perhaps re-open GB.
That's what I intend to do if possible @Hamill82... Either grab a copy direct from FA (unlikely but I'll damn sure try :LOL:) or jump on Karel's GB if it miraculously re-opens! :naughty: Failing that, I'm not sure... :wacky:

Reactions: Hamill82 and harry