King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
HD Zeta has barley released 3 regular steels from their lineup, production issues with Gladiator... and they already want to jump on the "Silver Label Exclusive" bandwagon? lol What a joke.

At least Kimchi and Nova have proven themselves to have their own exclusives. These guys are trying to run before they can walk. Not impressed.

HD Zeta has barley released 3 regular steels from their lineup, production issues with Gladiator... and they already want to jump on the "Silver Label Exclusive" bandwagon? lol What a joke.

At least Kimchi and Nova have proven themselves to have their own exclusives. These guys are trying to run before they can walk. Not impressed.

I believe HD ZETA has released more stuff than you think...

Maybe the fall downs is with issues beyond their control...

At least ... Nova have proven themselves to have their own exclusives. These guys are trying to run before they can walk. Not impressed.
LOL! Nova's first release was a repackaged WWA steelbook (Cap America 2)...

At least HDZ put out LofA and HtTYD (although Zavvi followed up with a similar release soon after). And Gladiator is almost ready. I've think they've proven themselves enough to release this

Really bro? You dare to talk about Nova? o_O :censored:
Did you know Nova had THREE lineups before they even released a single thing? Most ppl are still confused by those 3 lineups to this day! When they first announced, they only had 1 exclusive line then somehow they snuck in 2 more lineups :facepalm::cautious: I still hate them for that :mad:

But I agree that HDz shouldn't have created a "silver label" yet. I do understand the need for it though. They are the most unknowns when it comes to Asian exclusives. Plus they probably saw Kimchi and Nova's secondary lineup and saw how even those sell out fast so they must've figured why not? As long as there's demand, they can create supply. I mean I would, if I was them :whistle::)

Reactions: tridon
LOL! Nova's first release was a repackaged WWA steelbook (Cap America 2)...

At least HDZ put out LofA and HtTYD (although Zavvi followed up with a similar release soon after). And Gladiator is almost ready. I've think they've proven themselves enough to release this

Novamedia were producing Steelbooks with Kimchi before they decided to go it alone though and none were repackages.

Reactions: eLviS1987
Why does any of this matter. Seriously. If you guys don't like HDZeta, buy other things. Plenty of other things to buy. Print run is small. There are plenty of us who do want this and it would be a shame if I missed out to one of you who keeps crapping on it...