King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a GB for this but i believe it's closed.
There was NOT a GB yet... since final details about this release aren't known yet... ;)

Here's what wx had to say Saturday Jan. 24th:
Since many many members want to get this,so we decide add to 500 copies,and HDN GB amount add to 150-200,i'll post the completed effect pics at next week.

Reactions: Marina Blue
I think many members want the lenti for the kingkong,i just told the designer to make the lenti for us,i'll post the pic ASAP.
thanks for everyone suggestion.

folks this is called GOOD BUSINESS! the collectors have spoken and HDZeta will listen.

@wxlinkswd - Thanks for being our link. It is a wonderful thing to know that the input of the buyer base is important to HDZeta. I respect and appreciate this.

The title against plain black reminds me of early Criterion (The Rock LD, for instance). I think this design looks rather elegant. Robocop was another simple design, although that one was brushed steel as opposed to black (which would've been awesome as an actual steelbook). Isn't this sort of the point of a slipcover - to have the artwork on a gatefold/slipcase and a plain black main slip? Having said that, if there are 2 versions released (plain black and one with art) I'll likely grab both since the Lenti would be an HDN exclusive, which would likely make the value soar. Best of both worlds, I suppose.