Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray Steelbook) [CZ]

film_20499_1.jpg

Release date: October 29, 2014.
Price:

http://www.filmarena.cz/blu-ray-kralovstvi-nebeske-sberatelska-limitovana-edice

This is available to order again from film-game.cz. No doubt they've had lots of cancellations locally due to the Czech dubbing/sub-title issue. The price has risen from (CZK) 598kc to 698kc but they appear to be the only Czech online retailer to ship internationally that actually has it in stock.

It's doubtful if they have that many in stock so anyone who missed out on the GB and still wants this, shouldn't delay.

http://www.film-game.cz/kralovstvi-nebeske-blu-ray-steelbook,0932188.html

As there was no GB at the time, I pre-ordered my copy from film-game.cz and can vouch for them. Registering and ordering is straight forward using Google Chrome to translate. Shipping is also considerably cheaper than filmarena.cz. Only downside when pre-ordering, is that you have to pay upfront as you would with an Asian retailer. My copy was shipped Czech Post (priority trackable), wrapped in a cardboard sleeve contained within a padded envelope. It arrived in a matter of days in perfect condition. They also send e-mail updates in both Czech and English.

Last edited:
Quoted from filmarena.cz

Ultimate Edition in SteelBook contains three versions of the film:
  • The theatrical cut (CZ dubbingDolby Digital 5.1,CZ subtitles)
  • The extended director's cut version (without EN and without dubbing CZ titles)
  • Special extended director's cut version (without EN and without dubbing CZ titles)
  • Over 9 hours of bonuses (includeCZ subtitles)

And from film-game.cz

STEELBOOK SPECIAL EDITION includes:- the theatrical cut (CZ DUBBING 5.1, CZ subtitles)
- Extended director's cut version (without dubbing CZ, CZ without subtitles)
- A special extended director's cut version (without dubbing CZ, CZ without subtitles)
- 9 hours bonuses

Reactions: Real Steel
Thanks @augustus for the shipping price and packaging information. Unfortunately I won't dare to risk shipping in a padded envelope as many steelbooks are pancaked once a heavy parcel lands on the envelope.

Thanks @HUBMUSWELL for the language and subtitles info. Unfortunately I don't understand what the retailers mean except that the theatrical version is dubbed in CZ. But the info from BR site is all 3 versions have English audio and English subtitles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @HUBMUSWELL for the language and subtitles info. Unfortunately I don't understand what the retailers mean except that the theatrical version is dubbed in CZ. But the info from blu-ray.com is all 3 versions have English audio and English subtitles.

@Real Steel Hope this assists. These are the language and sub-title options as detailed on the J-card of my copy.

Disc 1 (Film - Theatrical Cut)

Languages: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Hungarian, Polish, Thai, Turkish.

Sub-titles: English, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Arabic, Greek, Chinese, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish.

Disc 2 (Film - Director's Cut, etc)

Languages: English DTS-HD MA 5.1.

Sub-titles: English Hard of Hearing, Spanish.

Disc 3 (Bonus)

Languages: English DD.

Sub-titles: English, Czech, Spanish, Castilian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Chinese, Greek, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Thai.

Thanks for the language information, @augustus. Bit of a mixture with subtitle options on different discs, but I'm always happy to find out that English subs are included.

Opened my copy last night. Very very nice. It's not full gloss, but it's a not a cheap matte either. It's almost like a matte varnish or something.

It's similar finish as the Best Buy Snow White and the Huntsman steelbook, and feels super smooth and cold to the touch.

I really like it. Quite glad to jumped in on the group buy for this!

This is a Fox release. In Italy, "Kingdom of Heaven" ("Le Crociate") is distributed by Warner. Hence, no Italian soundtrack or sub-titles on these discs.

Your address is correct.
Thanks.
Pity about the lack of audio Italian.
If I am not mistaken this Steelbook is coming out in different parts of the world, there will be a Steelbook with sound Italian?