Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchi Exclusive No. 22) [Korea]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: 13th of August, 2015
Purchase link:
Full Slip
Lenticular
(Pre-order 10:00AM 10th of July, 2015 Korea Time) You can use this time zone converter. Cancellation and unpaid orders go live at 2 PM, 18th of July (Korean Time)
Price: $34.99 SOLD OUT

Note:
Full Slip Version - no booklet (1000 copies)
Lenticular Version - no booklet (Total 1500 copies)

11698567_1750595668500976_8914404625616728738_n.jpg

11141138_1750595648500978_3798813140680948788_n.jpg
1513681_1751856085041601_1116662957646759661_n.jpg

11247963_1750595608500982_2431029305656581562_n.jpg
11210401_1751856045041605_9148038868932736533_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is confusing....When X-DOFP came out, didn't Kimchi said that going forward all the WWA steelbooks will come under Kimchi collection and the WEA steels will be released under Kimchi exclusive. Did they forgot or are they retracting?

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531
What's not to understand. Compare what you get with a Filmarena release and what you are getting with this lacklustre release and there simply is no competition. On top of that with the Filmarena release you are getting BOTH a quality fullslip AND a Lenticular Magnet for one relatively low price while the Asian retailers are still playing the "fleece the collector" game by releasing 2-3 versions of the same steelbook forcing you to choose fullslip OR Lenti or spend DOUBLE the amount to get both. And yes I appreciate that its different for WEA steels but for WWA steels FA is kicking some Kimchi butt.

I never said the Film Arena edition wasn't the better of these two editions. I just don't understand why revered retailers like Blufans and Kimchi have been thrown on the trash heap whilst Film Arena have been elevated to legendary status for releasing mostly average films and average Steelbooks. I don't dislike Film Arena but they aren't a match for the Asian retailers (yet).

Last edited:
I never said the Film Arena edition wasn't the better of these two editions. I just don't understand why revered retailers like Blufans and Kimchi have been thrown on the trash heap whilst Film Arena have been elevated to legendary status for releasing mostly average films and average Steelbooks. I don't dislike Film Arena but they aren't a match for the Asian retailers (yet).

agreed , asian releases are far better than fa releases what ive seen of fa , the look very tatty , nova , blu fans and kimchi kicking steel arse

The full slip looks decent (except for the red logo on the spine). But now I wish I had gone for the FA version because that full slip blows this away.

I don't understand the recent backlash against Asian retailers. Film Arena have a way to go before they match any of them in my opinion.

It's nice to see you sticking up for Asian retailers. I remember when you weren't the biggest fan :)

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Something, something FA.... :rofl:

Anyways I don't think the boards hot-linking of "fullslip" to eBay means what it thinks we mean, unless Kimchi are now doing nightwear.

Reactions: psychoscot

Glad Kimchi is doing something new... I'll be intrigued to see the Lenti cos Asian retailer lentis are in a class of their own.
However why no extra goodies like a booklet and that credit card sized numbering thing... looks like FAC is calling me :naughty:

If this is going on sale on the 10th why don't we have a time or link yet?
Kimichi is acting strange this doesn't look like it should be part of the exclusive line, also Whiplash was announced months ago and then Cinderella which will not be released on time.
Then you have the Raid exclusive the Sextuple and White Slip have been in and out of stock about 4 times. What a mess.

I love me some KimchiDVD. We know this.

However, I did pick up the US Slip for this title (which has the Same exact artwork as the Kimchi lenti), and I grabbed the Film arena full slip (which also has the same exact artwork as the Kimchi full slip)...

This is a really fun film, but I think I will cap my spending on this title at the $50 I already spent. No need to go in for this version.

I passed on RAID/RAID2 as well.

I'm waiting for Cinderella & Whiplash and I'll be in for sure one those 2!