Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
If Manta had split the extras across several editions, people would be complaining that they were forced to purchase multiple copies just to receive a booklet and art cards. Having everything bundled into each separate release feels like a win for customers to me.

As a potential one-click buyer, it'd be nice to see something higher in concept for the bundled extras--such as HDzeta's BvS--but this seems like the best alternative. One-clickers still get the exclusivity of the faux-leather box and the lenti magnet 1/4 slip, and single edition buyers still receive all the extras. The only people left out in the cold are the ones who want to purchase the 1/4 slip separately. At least Manta had already set that precedent with their very first release (the Man of Steel lenti magnet), so they're not springing anything new on their customers who've collected all their 1/4 slips thus far (just MoS and Deadpool, if I'm not mistaken).

If Manta had split the extras across several editions, people would be complaining that they were forced to purchase multiple copies just to receive a booklet and art cards. Having everything bundled into each separate release feels like a win for customers to me.

As a potential one-click buyer, it'd be nice to see something higher in concept for the bundled extras--such as HDzeta's BvS--but this seems like the best alternative. One-clickers still get the exclusivity of the faux-leather box and the lenti magnet 1/4 slip, and single edition buyers still receive all the extras. The only people left out in the cold are the ones who want to purchase the 1/4 slip separately. At least Manta had already set that precedent with their very first release (the Man of Steel lenti magnet), so they're not springing anything new on their customers who've collected all their 1/4 slips thus far (just MoS and Deadpool, if I'm not mistaken).
It's definatly better for the people who buy one edition. To have the same extras in all 4 doesn't make me want to buy more than one though. You are basically paying the extra for the slip and everything else is identical. I would prefer it if the contents were different on each package then you could pick the one you prefer most.

Why is it that this website gets so much stock but when it comes to buying it off the website it's impossible this website is cancer to the Steelbook family

For anyone that attacks me just think if you could buy off there website there would be no silly money conversion no silly PayPal fees just price of the package and post

You are entitled to your opinion, but there is a way to bring ''Constructive Criticism'' without adding negativity to a post. This way, you would not be so on the defensive.

There is nothing silly about Group Buys, we are lucky that we can secure our copies by paying a little bit more which a part of it goes into maintaining and running this website we call home :thumbs:

It isn't just Manta Lab that does Group Buy, there is Kimchi, FAC, Nova and Blufans...which without Group Buys many members would miss out on their releases.

And I had no problem purchasing ''Constantine'' from their website after the release date.

And I am not attacking you FYI ;)

It's definatly better for the people who buy one edition. To have the same extras in all 4 doesn't make me want to buy more than one though. You are basically paying the extra for the slip and everything else is identical. I would prefer it if the contents were different on each package then you could pick the one you prefer most.
I generally agree with this--provided retailers are creating a full set of extras for each release and not just splitting the booklet and art cards between two editions (as some premium retailers have done).

However, that would create a dilemma for those looking to purchase a single copy but prefer the slip from one edition and the goodies from another. This is the premium steelbook market we're talking about, after all; it wouldn't be the same if someone wasn't unhappy. ;)

For anyone that attacks me just think if you could buy off there website there would be no silly money conversion no silly PayPal fees just price of the package and post

So paying extra to help this website run better that's fine but I never see any work going into this website like for instance I missed out on deadpool manta and deadpool kimchi because this website crashed. So all in all this website is just sitting on a nice high amount of money whilst nothing new is been added.

i should have made my point more valuable I'm saying that if manta did not do group buys it would be easer to buy stuff. Keep group buys for companies that don't ship worldwide

Plus Constantine is a real old crap movie. Trying buying any marvel or dc of manta website its impossible

Plus I like Steelbook central better as there website is easy to use and dose not crash

IMG_2157.GIF

Snooze!

@asda1994
I hear your frustration but I would say Man of Steel, Suicide Squad, X-Men Apocalypse were quite easy to get through the site.
Also in all fairness the Group Buy model is used here for Blufans, Kimchi, HDZeta, FA etc and for some of us who can't be there when it goes live this site is a godsend to us.
As for Constantine, hopefully they will release a title your after they have shown they listen to customer feedback so why not send them a message. Me personally I love the film.
As for the mountain of money that this site is sitting on its not true, it's been spent on the annual Vegas trip for the mods ;)
In all seriousness I would imagine the upkeep of the site, domains not to mention all the free time the mods give up is always appreciated it's a great site.

I Tyred to join and this website crashed so that's why I hate group buys have a lovely day

Also this website has to much PayPal feels website fees it's like what next website taxes.

have a lovely day

How about you start buy giving more letters to your comments that would help.
:LOL::rofl::hilarious: Lol! And even more posts!:LOL::rofl::hilarious: See, I don't really need to post 50 times to make my point, one would suffice.

If you hate this website so much, why are you on here?!

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but you're practically spamming now!

Enough words for ya?

Last edited:
Writing about a release, spreading information, sharing opinions about a release is good and one thing, having needless group buys for a site like Manta Lab is another.
You all mention group buys for releases that cannot be purchased directly by everyone on their own, and even Nova and Kimchi GBs might be needed for some, 'cause their releases do sell extremely quickly, but not for Manta Lab, not at this point in time anyway.

Writing about a release, spreading information, sharing opinions about a release is good and one thing, having needless group buys for a site like Manta Lab is another.
You all mention group buys for releases that cannot be purchased directly by everyone on their own, and even Nova and Kimchi GBs might be needed for some, 'cause their releases do sell extremely quickly, but not for Manta Lab, not at this point in time anyway.

For me, the value of the group buy is 3 fold:

1. It's much easier/faster. It takes all of 5 seconds to type "1x to USA please" and click submit to reserve a copy. This is a benefit for being a trusted member here on HDN. We are leveraging a system of "trust". Pay up.... keep your trust. Don't pay... lose your trust. I have said for years that these websites should allow registered members to reserve preorder copies like a forum group buy style. Single click reservation. Pay later. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

2. The timezone management most often works out to be easier to secure a copy from a GB, so long as you know the thread is open and the GB is live. Having to wake up at 2am or 5am for a Korean timezone only to end up battling a pathetic server for an hour and then see the release has sold out before you could secure a copy is no fun at all.

3. Very unlikely to receive damaged goods from an HDN GB host. The hosts are collectors. They understand the importance and I really don't think they would intentionally pack up a damaged copy. So it's almost like a middle man inspection of sorts.

okaybye :smug:

In this age of hyper-sensitivity to discrimination, we don't want Manta Lab to feel discriminated against. :p

We don't exactly need to buy sliced bread either as we are capable of slicing a loaf ourselves but the option is there which we take for 99% of the time because it's practical and saves time.

You get those who enjoy the fact that they can easily secure their copies for a fraction of the cost more, those who like to save that money and buy direct and those who don't join groupbuys and complain when they can't get a popular release cause it sells out in seconds on the retailers website. Group buy or not, a limited title is limited, which means there is a good chance you're going to miss out either way. Want to avoid the headache and eBay prices then join the group buy. Want to risk a head ache? Then risk buying when it goes live.

Hey folks, this sterile debate has been going on for far too long. There will always be people for and others against the concept of GBs, and everyone has said their piece on the matter.

Let's move this along before we start removing posts.