Retired
Release date: November, 2014
Print run: TBA
Notes: WEA

To discuss individual steelbook:
Kung Fu Panda (Blufans Exclusive #17)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Blufans Exclusive #18)

Kung Fu Panda 1+2 Doublepack
- Lenticular slip. Cover will be in English with a sleeve wrapping having Chinese wording.
- 52 page booklet with English and Chinese text. Size similar to The Godfather booklet.

1.jpg

Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2
- Embossed slip
- 8 postcards. Similar size to The Godfather.
- KFP2 only has 8 cards, not 10 as shown in the render.

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i seeing this right, the combo box, doesnt have the slipboxes from the individual releases? Surely that cant be right, as all one click or tripack editions, etc are meant to come with everything about the individual releases encased inside a combo box?
However, that is right; the combo pack will have "an exclusive 3D lenti outer slip case, and an exclusive photo booklet, (no artcards and no individual 2D slipcases)" (from the BD forum release thread OP).

Pro: one can admire the steelbooks with unsealing them, should that be the buyers preference (would still need to unseal the combo pack itself, though).
Con: the slip cases of the individual releases are bright and colorful (at least I really like the way they look).

Last edited by a moderator:
@domalorite are the data sheet on the back as usual and sealed up ? or are they inserted inside the slip cover and shrink wrapped ?

If you don't want to open your copy(individual copies), if data sheet inside slip cover, you can't find out your number right ? :confused:

I'm also confused this is the thread for the double pack LE 500 copies ??? but in the OP there's the pictures of both individual slips as well ?

Last edited:
The data sheets are as usual on back outside of the slipcovers and sealed up.
The boxset as well as the individual releases have listed a following numbering on back: XXXX / 1000

That means the total print run is 3.000 copies (1.000 boxset and 2.000 for the individual ones - 1.000 copies for each part)

I'm a little bit confused, because it was published that the boxset is limited to 500 copies...
I know the first 500 copies (numbers 1 - 500) could be the boxset, but @pbtour4il posted some pics of the invidiuals in this thread and the numbers were #498 and #48. Normally they should start with #501...

The data sheets are as usual on back outside of the slipcovers and sealed up.
The boxset as well as the individual releases have listed a following numbering on back: XXXX / 1000

That means the total print run is 3.000 copies (1.000 boxset and 2.000 for the individual ones - 1.000 copies for each part)

I'm a little bit confused, because it was published that the boxset is limited to 500 copies...
I know the first 500 copies (numbers 1 - 500) could be the boxset, but @pbtour4il posted some pics of the invidiuals in this thread and the numbers were #498 and #48. Normally they should start with #501...
I think the total printrun is 4000. 1000 for KFP1, 1000 for KFP2 and 2000 for the combo. (1000 KFP1 and 1000 KFP2)

Reactions: harry
I think the total printrun is 4000. 1000 for KFP1, 1000 for KFP2 and 2000 for the combo. (1000 KFP1 and 1000 KFP2)

That makes sense 1000 for KFP1 + 1000 for KFP2 + 1000 Combo(2000 units)...

but indeed it was confirmed I believe 500 only of the combo pack, so I guess this was incorrect ?

I think the same as it was posted earlier, I believe the combo pack should have both Slips also included like when they do their tripacks,
the combo without both slips I find something is missing(I guess must be because the individual are so eye popping colors and look so stunning...)
not to take anything away from the combo, love the chinese title which I find missing on the individuals...

That makes sense 1000 for KFP1 + 1000 for KFP2 + 1000 Combo(2000 units)...

but indeed it was confirmed I believe 500 only of the combo pack, so I guess this was incorrect ?

I think the same as it was posted earlier, I believe the combo pack should have both Slips also included like when they do their tripacks,
the combo without both slips I find something is missing(I guess must be because the individual are so eye popping colors and look so stunning...)
not to take anything away from the combo, love the chinese title which I find missing on the individuals...
1 or 2 weeks ago Kevin posted that the printrun for the combo is 1000.

Have a Happy Advent!

Last edited:
Reactions: harry and Actarus
Not long left for me to receive these as my order has know been shipped can't wait to check out these beauties they just look awesome...