Retired
Release date: November, 2014
Print run: TBA
Notes: WEA

To discuss individual steelbook:
Kung Fu Panda (Blufans Exclusive #17)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Blufans Exclusive #18)

Kung Fu Panda 1+2 Doublepack
- Lenticular slip. Cover will be in English with a sleeve wrapping having Chinese wording.
- 52 page booklet with English and Chinese text. Size similar to The Godfather booklet.

1.jpg

Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2
- Embossed slip
- 8 postcards. Similar size to The Godfather.
- KFP2 only has 8 cards, not 10 as shown in the render.

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@domalorite and other who know the answer, my memory seems to fail on me, I can't remember what title ended up being announced on the Blufans Thread ''Mystery Title'' the was a lot of hope for maleficent but remember result was not it but I can't find thread or remember title :bag:

@domalorite and other who know the answer, my memory seems to fail on me, I can't remember what title ended up being announced on the Blufans Thread ''Mystery Title'' the was a lot of hope for maleficent but remember result was not it but I can't find thread or remember title :bag:

Though it's the wrong thread at all (hi @mods :thumbs:), but wasn't Wall-E the mystery title? Feels like a century when all those titles were announced.

Though it's the wrong thread at all (hi @mods :thumbs:), but wasn't Wall-E the mystery title? Feels like a century when all those titles were announced.

I'm well aware it's the wrong thread wasn't looking to start a discussion, just a reply with the title because a Blufans thread usually have the Blufans expert in them...but I think Wall-E was announced before that...but confused.

Sometimes you have to go through a few copies to obtain a mint one.Fortunately,this one should only take one on the average.There is something about the way the steelbook is put together that makes this different.It doesn't feel as cramped as some of the other ones.There's more wiggle room if it makes sense.The way it's hinged together.It is also spot gloss so the entire steelbook isn't prone to possible surface scratches.It is simply cleaner altogether and makes it possibly the most satisfying release to date.Not saying it's the best cover art but simply the tidiest.
Even with the slipcover,there really isn't anything to complain about as far as imperfections.Bravo! Very well done!

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus
my order was placed and paid, but seller noticed a scratch on the Lenti so he's requested an exchange as he knows I am OCD, so they are delayed a bit but can't wait to have them in hands...great thing about buying from ebay, some sellers really do their best to satisfy their customers, as opposed to those who will ship you an UE with just a cardboard wrapped around it...some people called themselves sellers but they don't know what they are doing, others go above and beyond...

Reactions: smileyx9 and harry
Awesome looking steelbooks, congratulations upon receiving them and thanks for the pic views mate... [emoji41]

Yes, there are many amazing steelbooks, especially the Blufans as they seem to have quite a bit less imprinted material on either side of the cover. However, there are very few, true lenticular steelbooks or cool ones, as usually most all the artwork is quite similar if not the same for most editions, but what is actually making it special is the slipcover. And, I can't see spending tons of money on that. The steelbooks that are truly special are themselves either embossed, glossy or something that is a permanent part of the actual steelbook rather than a slipcover; just my opinion!

//Steve

Thanks for giving your opinion mate for me Blufans are awesome i love every detail they put into making their steelbooks from quality, artwork or slipcover these are well worth the purchase as i have them both and to many collectors out there this is a must...