La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon) - £22.99 (Zoom - Zavvi - HMV)
01-414309.jpg

02-414309.jpg
03-414309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The definition of La La land is to think things that are completely impossible might happen rather than understanding how things really are or alternatively know as Cloud Cuckoo land. So one Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest wasn't far of the mark with your comment.....

After seeing all the praise and noms that this has been receiving my opinion of it has really dropped.

Though it is a pretty good, I now have to say that it is the most overrated movie of the decade, beating the The Force Awakens lovefest.

And no, I won't be picking this one up.

57935158.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La La Land - just another name for Los Angeles . . . in the same way that we have The Big Apple for New York or The Windy City for Chicago

Last edited:
Hopefully this release also gets the Atmos track. I'd hate to buy this twice, but it seems like the European discs are often missing next gen audio--even when it's offered on releases here in the States.

I did that when I first started collecting, but eventually decided it'd be cheaper to just buy a $70 region B player from Amazon UK. It's
saved me quite a bit of money in the long run.

Yes I could do that too, there's a 100$ type of adaptor that allows your player to become region free...kinda forgot about it, just slipped my mind...maybe I should revisit the idea :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt