Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

just binged on Da Vinci's Demons...it was free preview...have to find that first episode of the 2nd season now...

For some reason i got hooked on Selling LA, some crazy houses on that show :drool: (+ i really, really want one of those mansions :cool:)

I burnt threw The Vampire Diaries in about 3 weeks from season one till the latest episode in season 5 :D

And I'm catching up whenever I can on House of Cards 2-3 episodes at least :thumbs:

Just finished Bitten Season 1...enjoying Irish TV show, Jack Taylor...sorta like small time Irish Longmire without the cowboy hat but with a Guards coat instead!! hehehe !

Finished off the final season of Burn Notice over the last few nights. I'm sure gonna miss that show. Hopefully Bruce Campbell's Sam Ax spin-off show still happens one day.

Also, Jeffrey Donovan! Why the hell is this guy not receiving more attention?! He's a great actor, he's good looking (I won't lie), he's ripped and he's a great onscreen fighter. Marvel or DC should scoop this guy up for a superhero role. Heck, I'd take him as Marvel's Iron Fist in their new Netflix series.

Burnt through half of the first season of Orphan Black today. That's definitely an intriguing show. I'm not sold on it yet, but I'll watch through until the end of the first season.