Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

Catching up with Person of Interest at the moment, I'm nearly up to mid S3 now and it's really good. I initially avoided it because it seemed too much of a procedural and I can't stand those, but it's actually pretty serialised which is great.

Reactions: tonybsg
I saw Defiance Season 2 the last days, nothing too special, but it's an entertaining sci-fi show (with lots of drama to be honest).

Now I'm considering binge watching the first 2 seasons of Vikings and/or Rectify.

Just finished binge watching the crap out of Hannibal,.. first 2 seasons on Netflix.
Amazing show~!! really happy with it. Well casted all around. The case files they work on make "Buffalo Bill" seem mediocre. Glad they are going to do a season 3! (Midseason TBA) I wish Dexter was this dark of a show.

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
You're right @Nyrvana hannibal is VERY good! Love this type of 'dark' show.

I've watched Boardwalk Empire S1-4 within a few weeks, another good show, can't wait to watch the final series

It's funny you mention "Boardwalk Empire" thought of it as soon as M. Verger was introduced in Hannibal... I'm only in season 2 of Boardwalk but it was crazy to see Michael Pitt (Jimmy) in the role of Mason Verger, he did an amazing job. Never seen him in anything else recognizable but I instantly felt like "man, this guy can act!" going by his Boardwalk/Hannibal performances. Even the supporting cast are amazingly selected in "Hannibal". Mason Verger's episodes were very well done and it was very cool to see Verger's origins. Dude is crazy!

Hannibal is an awesome show ninjas! Lots of good recipe ideas too! :confused::p:naughty:

The Walking Dead Season 4
One of the best season so far, second only to the first season.

I'm watching Spartacus, then have another season of Boardwalk Empire to watch. Then someone told me to watch Orange is the new Black, anyone seen that?

I've started The Strain (FX), from the The Strain Trilogy books written by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan. Looks promising judging from the first couple of episodes...!

Also watched The League Season 1, will definitely continue watching it!