Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Limited to 1001 Copies

18673295_1385792454871060_781822518826498469_o-jpg.314768

LIFE.JPG
17434525_1315153928601580_8177530015715829457_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I love the film Ive decided I'm not going for this

Do really like that slip art but I don't like wrap around art as much on slips compared to steels.
Steels are fine because you can open it up and see the art as a whole but you can't do that with slips and takes always the enjoyment of the full image

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Noodles
As much as I love the film Ive decided I'm not going for this

Do really like that slip art but I don't like wrap around art as much on slips compared to steels.
Steels are fine because you can open it up and see the art as a whole but you can't do that with slips and takes always the enjoyment of the full image
I love my wraparounds on steels, but have never really liked them as much on slips and I couldn't quite figure out why... you've just hit the nail on the head though! That being said, I do still really like the artwork on this slip. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I love my wraparounds on steels, but have never really liked them as much on slips and I couldn't quite figure out why... you've just hit the nail on the head though! That being said, I do still really like the artwork on this slip. :hungry:

It's like the 3 ghostbusters steels, love them and I can open them up to see the full image but if that was on a slip, yeah would look good but it would frustrate me I can't see it properly

But then then kimchi could of used their incredibles steel design on a slip instead of the steel and it would of been fine because it's the same art both sides. So that image works well for both steel and slip

I'm trying to think if I have any slips that feature wrap around art, only one I can think of for now is the plain archive old boy full slip and it's the same feeling. again that wraps around and it's not a gate fold either :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
FAC#80

Dear collectors,

let me briefly introduce some of the changes we are about to test during June, July and August 2017.

1) We start with group deployment of FAC titles, which means nothing more than the ability to order or reject multiple titles / editions at one time. You are constantly asking for this option, so we have decided to try the new model now.

We will start next week, when we will start pre-orders for the titles of VAIANA, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and LIFE and BB008 SPLIT. Beauty Shots for LIFE and SPLIT you already know, the rest will be shown to you by the end of this week. It will be up to you if you put all these 4 titles / 6 editions in one order or you divide them in more orders, or reject them. This step will save your time, because you will not have to subscribe on a regular basis every single week and you will be able to set up your orders within a shorter period of time.

2) The communication of pre-orders will change cosmetically, though, some of you may consider it different at first glance.

So far we have promoted first pre-orders for still collectible numbers and then for all collectors. From now on we are going to focus on the date of pre-ordering for all customers.

As you already know, holders of still collectible numbers have the advantage of a three-day round, where they can decide. We have not yet wanted to change or limit this option, but more and more of new customers ask how the system of still collectible numbers works, because they do not understand it. And we want to work with all customers, regular or random.

Simplifying, streamlining, and optimizing processes will be good for all of us in the future, because processing hundreds of requests for a loose copies takes dozens of hours, that we would like to invest better.

After launching sales for all customers, we will let the edition work independently to collect its customers. All customers will be able to buy it then.

With these steps, we want to keep our existing membership base of holders still collectible numbers and also expand the base by new collectors and customers.

3) I have already listed the newly prepared list of titles above, here again a recap of titles that you can pre-order next week:
BB # 008 SPLIT
FAC # 78 VAIANA E1 / E2 / E3 hardbox
FAC # 79 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
FAC # 80 LIFE
The start of pre-orders for all customers is scheduled on June 22, 2017, holders of still collectible numbers will be able to prepare their orders three days in advance.

4) I promised you a few catalog news and you can look forward to several other Marvels that will be added to the FAC collection in generic SteelBook:

THE GREEN HORNET,
THE PUNISHER,
HELLBOY,

which we release in single edition. For Marvel we have more candidates in my sleeve but as for strategic reasons I will not tell them yet. :)

Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of the day :)

J.

i am guessing if we dont have collectible number under 500 then none of this matters and it @carllenc will list the GB as he always had and not be doing a "batch" order

How am I reading is that when they used to do single orders at one go here and there they were not combining many other steels that were released together. It got all too expensive with the shipping. Instead of staggered pre-orders, they are accepting a group order to save on shipping.

It just sounds like they are going to start pre-orders for multiple titles at once, so depending on your disposable income this could be a good or a bad thing. On our end here it will probably just mean that Carl will drop all three GB's at the same time rather than one each week or so as they have been due to go live on FA's end.

It´s listed on filmarena now, price is, of course, 999CZK :whistle:

of course it is, not the 899 you were expecting eh? ;)
Seems 999 is the standard price these days. FA started off low, then saw the cash rolling in and the huge fan base and as all businesses do, they want to milk us as much as possible. Goodbye those luxury days when they were like 599.