Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Limited to 1001 Copies

18673295_1385792454871060_781822518826498469_o-jpg.314768

LIFE.JPG
17434525_1315153928601580_8177530015715829457_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best film of 2017 so far, Ive not purchased one of these editions before on average how much more are they over the standard edition?

If you combine four FACS shipped together to save on postage, assuming this is 999czk + the GB fees etc you are looking at about £43.50 shipped paid by PP (using their currency conversion)

Reactions: karl01
Just saw the movie and must say it was entertaining, indeed. But there were also a lot of logical glitches and actors were kind of flabby (exceptions - Jake and Ryan, these two never fail). Very big plus for the ending, I was praying for that and happily it was fulfilled :giggle:

And now I finally understand that fullslip and it fits the movie perfectly, even that cartoonish look kind of fits the B level of the movie.

All in all, it is definitely interesting movie worth even a re-watch in the future, BUT, I will end up with single WWA steelbook after all.

Would grab this FAC only If this movie would be a bigger blast, more epic....OR If it would be WEA steelbook, with price 899 MAX, and Jake wouldn´t be missing on character cards :facepalm:

My two cents :coffee:

Just saw the movie and must say it was entertaining, indeed. But there were also a lot of logical glitches and actors were kind of flabby (exceptions - Jake and Ryan, these two never fail). Very big plus for the ending, I was praying for that and happily it was fulfilled :giggle:

And now I finally understand that fullslip and it fits the movie perfectly, even that cartoonish look kind of fits the B level of the movie.

All in all, it is definitely interesting movie worth even a re-watch in the future, BUT, I will end up with single WWA steelbook after all.

Would grab this FAC only If this movie would be a bigger blast, more epic....OR If it would be WEA steelbook, with price 899 MAX, and Jake wouldn´t be missing on character cards :facepalm:

899 czk! 899! 899!

Number-899.png
images

That should be your new collectible number ;)

I was kinda hoping for that ending too and it paid off. That last scene is haunting

The lenti looks very promising from the promotion picture, cartoon artwork looks like FA put some thought process into it. I think this will be a big seller similar to arrival.

Another FAC slip where they took a great image and spread it out onto two covers, thereby ruining the effect of the image. I don't mind wraparound covers, but this image looks better when you can see the whole image at once.

Just watched this movie tonight and I was disappointed o_O people were praising the movie I was sure I'd like it but it fell short of my expectations :blackeye:

The Package looks super nice though, but the Package is nicer than the movie...

Just watched this movie tonight and I was disappointed o_O people were praising the movie I was sure I'd like it but it fell short of my expectations :blackeye:

Yes that´s what happens when you let the hype influence your expectations. I believe If you knew nothing about this movie and you would watch it with clear mind you would like it more. Funny how mind is working.

I tried to stay out of all that hype and watch it asap. Luckily I wasn´t so disappointed as you. But I understand your opinion, this movie certainly has its flaws. What was the most disappointing for you?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

This is pretty much how I felt about it too. Was really hoping I'd enjoy it since the FAC is so nice... oh well, money saved I guess.

Yes that´s what happens when you let the hype influence your expectations. I believe If you knew nothing about this movie and you would watch it with clear mind you would like it more. Funny how mind is working.

I tried to stay out of all that hype and watch it asap. Luckily I wasn´t so disappointed as you. But I understand your opinion, this movie certainly has its flaws. What was the most disappointing for you?

This is pretty much how I felt about it too. Was really hoping I'd enjoy it since the FAC is so nice... oh well, money saved I guess.

I usually don't let people influence me, but saw many ''Oh I love it'' so with such a great cast I was expecting something more, Darker. Especially since Jake Gyllenhaal does play Dark Roles most of the time. I found the Story ''Started way too fast'', it was rushed, plus the most important flaw for me is that the alien life was not done as well as it should have been. I could see it was computer generated and in this day an age there is ''no excuse for not making things on a CGI level 100% Looking Real''. I noticed as well some parts the acting wasn't that great from one of the Character(but that was a small thing) ...in any case the story wasn't as great as it should have been.. it's just a bunch of things ''here and there'' that made it just an ''ok'' film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz