HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Limited to 1001 Copies

18673295_1385792454871060_781822518826498469_o-jpg.314768

LIFE.JPG
17434525_1315153928601580_8177530015715829457_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's probably made his own one lol
That wouldnt even surprise me!

Extra disc as in you get a 4K disc and a Blu-ray disc. Not sure about the SteelBook, though.
Oh i see. I thought a 'bonus disc' and i was like whaaaat!? But yea, our BB steelbook is a 4K release so yes, it will include 4K and BD.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Is FIlmarena even in business anymore? Their release schedule has been sucking lately :ugh: At this rate I'll never see the movies I was looking forward to. :(

I missed the boat on the kimchi lenti so I'll probably grab the FA edition to make up for it since they seem to be similar designs. When is the gb?

Wow that's a lot of film arena group buys in one hit. Wonder if this new system will work for FAC realeasing so many GBs at once

Luckily I don't collect them all but harsh on the wallet for those who do

3 Film Arena Group Buys in 1 day

My wallet just ran out the house and so did my PC and Phone :rofl:

Crikey not sure if I can afford to purchase 3 Film Arena Group Buys in 1 day or even 3 in 1 week

I only get paid every 2 weeks

I might had to pass on some film arena releases if this continues

Be lot better if they was spread out as in 1 every 2 weeks

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
I think these 3 GB's in one day have made me come to the conclusion that I really need to stop collecting FAC. For the past year and a half I have been collecting everything I could get my hands on. And paid big bucks for some older FAC titles like Elektra. The collection is almost complete, But I can't keep up with it, which is frustrating.

I'm gonna keep buying some titles if i really like it. But no more buying every FAC.

I think I'm gonna look through my collection and sell some/most of my FAC's. I have got to be more picky in what i buy. Still on the fence about Life though

I guess every collector has been where I am or will be at some point. Do some of you veteraan collectors have any tips for me? ;)

I think these 3 GB's in one day have made me come to the conclusion that I really need to stop collecting FAC. For the past year and a half I have been collecting everything I could get my hands on. And paid big bucks for some older FAC titles like Elektra. The collection is almost complete, But I can't keep up with it, which is frustrating.

I'm gonna keep buying some titles if i really like it. But no more buying every FAC.

I think I'm gonna look through my collection and sell some/most of my FAC's. I have got to be more picky in what i buy. Still on the fence about Life though

I guess every collector has been where I am or will be at some point. Do some of you veteraan collectors have any tips for me? ;)
yep, stop collecting. Buy what you can afford.

These multiple back to back GBs coupled with the new payment system, where you pay immediately is really going to take a toll. I'm not sure what the rationale is behind the multiple GBs...

These multiple back to back GBs coupled with the new payment system, where you pay immediately is really going to take a toll. I'm not sure what the rationale is behind the multiple GBs...

Because the GB host was left with about 4,000 euros of unpaid GB's. Who has to cover the bill for that? The GB host.

The back to back GB is a decision by FA releasing them in batches, not staggered releases.

Because the GB host was left with about 4,000 euros of unpaid GB's. Who has to cover the bill for that? The GB host.

The back to back GB is a decision by FA releasing them in batches, not staggered releases.

I totally understand using the new system to avoid having the host getting screwed. My point is that with the immediate payment requirement, having these many GBs at the same time is just not going to work for many. I hope FA understands that batches might sound great on paper, it might not work in reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and ty233
I totally understand using the new system to avoid having the host getting screwed. My point is that with the immediate payment requirement, having these many GBs at the same time is just not going to work for many. I hope FA understands that batches might sound great on paper, it might not work in reality.

The decision by FA to release in batches was feedback from the FA fans. if you read the statement from FA the info is there so this is a test run for three months to see how it goes.

On multiple occasions I've contacted Karel and Martin regarding taking the place of a member who pulled out of all 3 Jurassic Park GB's months ago.

Not once have I had a reply.

Doesn't seen to be much panic in offloading them......

On multiple occasions I've contacted Karel and Martin regarding taking the place of a member who pulled out of all 3 Jurassic Park GB's months ago.

Not once have I had a reply.

Doesn't seen to be much panic in offloading them......

No idea why you asking me? If the JP's were paid for already why would there be a panic to offload them?