Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #53) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order June 16 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.99 (Individual editions) - $69 (One Click)
Note: 700 Full Slip - 800 Lenti
Group buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip

18951111_2104037273156812_7888124099519202822_n.jpg 18920205_2104037303156809_8386935287173614185_n.jpg
14973364730322534.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone received there replacement slip yet, mine was posted on the 28th of last month,
not that im moaning just seeing if anyone has it yet,

Nothing yet

I didn't even get a tracking number but Tony told me he had sent it. Was hoping to get it this week

• Thanks
Reactions: yardman
I asked Tony if the replacement has a tracking number. He emailed me one and it arrived at Heathrow on the 6th, nothing today so hopefully here tomorrow

Anyone else in the UK had their replacement yet? Or anyone else who didn't contact them have one arrive?

Mine arrived at Heathrow 4 days ago now and still nothing. I never usually have items there that long so hopefully it isn't lost

8 days ago now since the replacement slip arrived in the UK and still nothing :(

Getting worried now

im uk and received mine last tuesday, so seems like customs are having a little look at yours im shore you will get it soon though fingers crossed,

Good to hear

Yeah I've got my fingers crossed. I've never had a parcel take this long from Heathrow :(

• Thanks
Reactions: yardman
Still no sign of my replacement. Arrived in the UK 11 days ago now and nothing.
Getting p*ssed off

Been one month and 1 week now since my replacement slip landed in the Uk. Been speaking to Royal Mail and they have no idea where it is so it looks like it got lost. F*cking p*ssed about that

@cooey did you mention you had slips coming for us as well?

I got the ones for the USA .... they didnt have nothing inside them .. so some have suffered other bend like damages. In any case I have been including them in peoples GB packages whom had ordered from my side of things. I did however forget yours in your recent packaging coming your way ... but still got you on the list to get one. fyi

I got the ones for the USA .... they didnt have nothing inside them .. so some have suffered other bend like damages. In any case I have been including them in peoples GB packages whom had ordered from my side of things. I did however forget yours in your recent packaging coming your way ... but still got you on the list to get one. fyi
no sweat, you have far more important things going on that a slipcover for me. Thanks for update!

I purchased directly from Kimchidvd and I have not received a replacement. I guess it's not going to happen automatically. It would be a pain in the rear to have to contact their customer service or disservice, as the case may be.
I'll just keep the one I have and hope it doesn't totally self-destruct during my life.:rolleyes:

I purchased directly from Kimchidvd and I have not received a replacement. I guess it's not going to happen automatically. It would be a pain in the rear to have to contact their customer service or disservice, as the case may be.
I'll just keep the one I have and hope it doesn't totally self-destruct during my life.:rolleyes:
Personally I didnt think or see the issue that others saw on most ... I seen worse issues on other stuff with no replacement