IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:

Looks decent, what's the double lenti like?

Love the look of the steel and love the choice of art on the post cards

I'm sure manta will sort you out a replacement with your next order of you contact them

The front has a very good depth, the back is more impressive.

Good to hear.

Can't wait to get the box set. Hopefully it's sent out soon

They emailed me yesterday saying they are very happy with how the box and lenti magnet has turned out

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Actually it looks nice. Artwork on the SB appears to be as detailed as in the OP. However FA Steelbook is the winner for me. Curious to see pics/videos of the Special Box.

I also think the FA steel is the winner but I do really like this too.

It's nice they are both very different tbh

Both dramatic arts but in different moods

@sillywabbit I cannot start a conversation with you due to your privacy settings. Please send me a message so I can provide you instructions for shipping invoice payment for your pending GB order.

@apsmith21

Got my copy yesterday. The steel looks great but I found the double lenti very disappointing. The front is the most boring lenti I've ever seen and while I like the back lenti, I still decided to let go of it and make another collector happy. I wish I had liked it more but I got no space to keep releases I don't absolutely love. :/

21200692_10155796982624363_1473668933202054030_o.jpg

Last edited:
Got my copy yesterday. The steel looks great but I found the double lenti very disappointing. The front is the mist boring lenti I've ever seen and while I like the back lenti, I still decided to let go of it and make another collector happy. I wish I had liked it more but I got no space to keep releases I don't absolutely love. :/

View attachment 330760

To me both slips are just dull with all that blurry mist and depressive colouring, I didn´t like those since the beginning. What got my interest was only the special box and steelbook. Steel looks very nice, but hard to say which one (this or FA) is gonna be a winner until in hand, but I would say regarding a slips FA wins.