South Korea
Release Date : Oct 13th 2014
Price : Lenti/Full Slip : $37.00, 1/4 Slip/Amaray : $35.00
Purchase Links (LIVE):
Full Slip,
Lenticular,
1/4 Slip (Sold-out)

Print run: 4,000 SteelBook, 500 Amaray keep case
- Lenticular Magnet version : 1,700 (Domestic : 850 / International : 850)
- Full Slip version : 2,000 (Domestic : 1,000 / International : 1,000)
- 1/4 slip regular edition : 300 (Domestic : 150 / International : 150
- Full slip Amaray Keep case limited edition : 500 (Domestic : 300 / International : 200)

Pre-order: Sept. 27th 2014 0:00AM (Seoul, S.Korea) : GMT +9
US West Coast: Sept. 26th 2014 08:00AM
US East Coast: Sept. 26th 2014 11:00AM
UK London: Sept. 26th 2014 16:00PM
Germany - Berlin: Sept. 26th 2014 17:00PM
France - Paris: Sept. 26th 2014 17:00PM

Please use the following Time Zone Converter to find out the pre-order time in your location.

Note : Korean blu-ray publisher, Novamedia will release it. There called "Nova Collections"

10582800_499216640182113_6878870823100815130_o.jpg
10644467_499223746848069_3012743386228716722_n.jpg

Package shots:
10382594_499812223455888_530633111379215257_o.jpg
10557633_499813123455798_2707839709032229255_o.jpg
10694491_499813200122457_1422019035281325440_o.jpg

From Novamedia's facebook page

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P FullHD
Run Time : 121min
Sound : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles : Korean, English
Region : All
Disc Type : BD50(Dual Layer)

* INTERVIEWS
- MARK WAHLBERG-Marcus Luttrell (5:13)
- TAYLOR KITSCH-Michael Murphy (3:08)
- EMILE HIRSCH-Danny Dietz (4:34)
- BEN FOSTER-Matt 'Axe' Axelson (3:31)
- ERIC BANA-Eric Kristensen (2:59)
- MARCUS LUTTRELL-Author (2:34)
- PETER BERG-Writer-Director/Producer (4:50)
- SARAH AUBREY-Producer (3:09)
- RANDALL EMMETT-Producer (2:29)
* THE Sound of Lone Survivor (11:53)
* A Look Inside (3:50)
*“GULAB’S ACT OF HONOR" (2:41)
* On the set
- Weapons Training (2:34)
- Mapping It Out (2:13)
- Gearing up (2:04)
* "Real Heroes" (3:05)
* Trailer (2:32)
10426685_466834896753621_129836657497909199_n.jpg

< Lone Survivor > Korean Limited Edition SteelBook

BD Authoring & SteelBook design : NOVAMEDIA

Full Glossy / Title Embossed
A type : Magnet Lenticular
B type : Full Slip Cover
Region Code : A,B,C
Subtitles : Korean, English
Special feature : 60 minutes approximately

Made in Denmark

10470939_465711773532600_4287750051330056087_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
since the print run is split between international and domestic (same amount for both regions), to alleviate the server traffic in order to run more smoothly, wouldn't it make sense that the domestic and international pre-orders have 2 different pre-order time so they are not overwhelmed with both international and domestic server traffic at the same time ? traffic would be split in half if they would do one launch for domestic and another launch for international buyers ?

Didn't even know this was live saw it on Ebay already.
First time order from Nova so managed to register with site & ordered a Lenticular
Got an email confirmation within minutes easy ordering even shows your selected value amount for customs in the email.
Order #100002088
Was thinking about buying the forthcoming Amazon de Steelbook but got this instead :thumbs:

I really hope that Nova will get better and better in terms of issues...but I got myself a copy without aggravation which was nice.

I also hope they get better with issues and as a company, because looking at the work they did with Kimchi, I was actually thinking of collecting every release from their exclusive line. But they go ahead and release the magnet lenti version, which is fine if they only plan to do every lenti with a magnet in the future (in that case I simply will not buy those versions :blackalien:). But if they end if up switching back and forth between full slips and non-fullslips within their exclusive line then I'll probably pick certain titles or prioritize other companies. I understand you can never cater to every type of collector out there, but I think its safe to say that the majority (or at least a good percentage) likes consistency. I have yet to receive Captain America 2. So I still have to judge quality and delivery (not shipping btw)

Regarding website/orders: I notice for some its a breeze to order on the site, etc. I had to login 5 times earlier today before I could place the order for the fullslip. It's been 11 hours since it went live, and no confirmation email (unless they've specifically stated we will not receive confirmations?) And the incomplete website is bothering me more than others I think :dunno:

Still, since these issues are specific I will give them couple of more chances and see where they are going. I shall support them if I see them get better, if not well :stop:....:p

@AlienKing I placed a non exclusive order couple weeks back and today a lenti exclusive and I haven't received an email confirmation for both of them but within my account I see invoice number all detail of my orders so I don't worry.

Only first order that was incomplete because of paypal issue before they do their first exclusive and played with their servers so on sept 1st before CA2 went live (at that time nobody knew the issue that would happen when it went live) only first order before all that I received 2 emails... but after the failed launch and reconfiguring their network no emails for orders after that for me.

Also, for me as per the picture, the exclusive lenti I see it more as a 1/4 slip... I don't know how they will include the lenti magnet (separately like the clear slip for frozen and thor 2 Kimchi ?)

but I love 1/4 slip if it were included separately I'd be happy also

Reactions: AlienKing
but I like the fact that they didn't share with anyone and kept their WEA for their own release... has enough stock to give the chance for everybody interested to get some copies and they will go OOS within a couple of day for sure... like zavvi when they do their own exclusive minimum without sharing... 4000 units is the minimum for a WEA and they do such a better job than Zavvi, it's a real package and it really looks like a quality Limited Edition Exclusive with all the cards etc....looks like quality, can't wait to hold it and see. It's comparable to Kimchi so far as I have not seen it but with their history...only thing missing that i loved are the numbering cards at the back of the artwork...

From Novamedia's Facebook page:

'We would like to apologize for the 24 hour discount event not being present when ordering Lone Survivor. So, we will hand out 2 points the equivalent of $2 to all customers that have purchased a Lone survivor edition. Once the items are shipped the $2 will be applied.
Please, forgive our mistake.'

Looking at their future releases the extra points could be very useful :) . Novamedia are quick to acknowledge errors and small gestures such as this are welcome imo.

I don't know about you but I can't believe the 1/4 slip is still available.
Only 150 copies for international buyer and there is no order limit. I am suspicious ;)

Maybe it's limited to 300 just like the rush 1/4 is limited to 500 lol

Reactions: Bluprint
I don't know about you but I can't believe the 1/4 slip is still available.
Only 150 copies for international buyer and there is no order limit. I am suspicious ;)

Maybe it's limited to 300 just like the rush 1/4 is limited to 500 lol
I dunno Marco. I just don't think this movie has the following behind it like some other titles.

I'm contemplating buying a lenti copy myself the last two days but, while I enjoyed the film, it was just kinda 'meh'! I'm not sure I'd watch it over and over. €40 is a lot for me to fork out on something like this. Especially when it would buy me 2 of Zavvis exclusives! And there are other cheaper alternatives available for this film.

The Steelbook itself looks great. Think I'm going to have to pass though. I'm sure other people are thinking along the same lines..

Reactions: Marco86
Something really weird has happened: I ordered a full slip even though a lenticular edition was available :batman:.

Two reasons have made this lenti guy switch to full slip for once:

- I display all my Asian steelbooks together, thus the Lone Survivor full slip will blend in (it better, given that it's camouflage-style :asshat:) with my Kimchi lenticular full slips (except Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain which also had a lenti card), my Plain Archive full slips, and my BluFans full slips.

- And the lenticular effect just isn't impressive at all, some depth is added but that's it, and while I prefer the slipbox used for the amaray, I will be more than happy with this full slip.

This was my first Novamedia purchase :) (I didn't want to bother with Captain America 2 as I have the FNAC edition, and I will do the same with Edge of Tomorrow). Bring on Drive (Mondo and the UK studio in charge of the allegedly upcoming Drive steel better wake up, because it's been a while now).

Just observed the Lenti pic compared to the steelbook in the OP and I think this is it, the magnetic lenti will be included under the shrink wrap and after they have their 1/4 slip cover they put on... as when you look at the pic of the lenti Mark Walberg's name is above the english title which appears a little higher then the steelbook by itself... cool design, lenti and 1/4 slip all in one, I'm sure this is the way they are doing it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
is there any way to know how many of these are in stock? a friend of mine might get a full slip but he's waiting

No, no way to know how many left and how fast they will go...if he wants a full slip and not take a chance of it going OOS he should purchase his copy asap...they could be in stock for a while or go OOS tomorrow...it's really a wait and see situation.

Reactions: harry