Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who dare say that FAC is not Quality, they never had one in hands that is for sure. Stunning Luxurious WEA Fullslip with quality Bonus Items including the 3rd Generation Lenticular Magnet. The Flip Flop effect on those lentis are just so freakin' awesome. Love also when we have a nice WEA Artwork for the blu-ray Disk, this is a very nice touch... when I will have time for myself this week this is what I will be watching. Didn't look at all the package yet, opened it but will also before the movie look more in depth at all the bonus items, so many of them :drool:. Love that Fold in Poster and also the really nice Mini Poster Card(shown below) also added as an extra not appearing in the beautyshot :happy:
Screen shot 2016-02-14 at 12.16.14 PM.png

Thanks to FA, because of the delays, they included those Extra Postcards nice extra Bonus for us such a treat :oohyeah:...was worth the wait :drool:
Thanks @carllenc (jsi úžasný) for another Amazing GB brought to us because of his hard work. Karel you Rock, děkuji za vaši tvrdou práci :notworthy:

my packages from Karel usually were not taking more than 5 days max, last 2 ones took about 10 so I would not worry.

Thanks Actarus!! I think I just got used to them coming quite fast, I need to be more patient!! :shy: I just hope it doesn't come on the same day as my baby will be born :OMG: Decisions decisions!! Shall I stay at home and wait for the delivery or shall I take the misses to hospital?!?! :rofl: Maybe I'll convince her to have a home birth LOL!

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Mine arrived today with T5 and Birdman. Absolutely gorgeous! Probably the best FAC I've had so far. Blind buy for (same as all of mine except Edward Scissorhands) so looking forward to seeing this tomorrow night. Just got to get this last night shift out the way first. :banghead:

Reactions: Hamill82 and harry